TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: TDK Joker props

Go to post # 7 on the previous page (by ed-209). You can see the circular indentation in the photo of his knife that he posted a link to.

Yup, there it is :lol.

But, since none of the manufacturers show the other side of the blade, is it safe to assume that they are all like that? I'm not a knife guy, so I don't know if all look-a-like models have all the exact same features.

-Fred

pretty sure the one model is the same everywhere. Just watch out though, theres a model similar to this that instead ofi the lines above the button its got arrow lines and the blade is serrated.

yeah of course this is out of stock everywhere...

why is that alwasy the case with a found prop... always has to be hard to get ><;

Kylash, first of all thanks for your help. I spent over eight hours straight looking at various knife sites trying to find this on friday. Second, it says on that website you have to be a member of the military, police, firemen, or civil employee to purchase automatic knives, of which I am not. Do they ask about that when you try to check out?

no they dont, I asked a friend of mine who's a reserve cop and he says thats for carrying it, if you arent carrying it out, just sitting on a shelf, it should be ok, but i supose they figure if youre buying one, youre gonna use it.

Kylash, first of all thanks for your help. I spent over eight hours straight looking at various knife sites trying to find this on friday. Second, it says on that website you have to be a member of the military, police, firemen, or civil employee to purchase automatic knives, of which I am not. Do they ask about that when you try to check out?
It didn't ask when I ordered. AND I didn't notice that requirement prior to ordering. :$

Oh well, worst case scenario, they don't sell it to me...

As for the look of the Joker - you guys are missing the point. Nolan's vision is based in reality. Find me a vat of chemicals that will bleach skin and change the hair to green? No such thing? What about if we have a psycho criminal who in some fight gets his mouth slashed, which sends him over the edge?

Personally, I'm a big fan of the TAS Joker (1st season)

Nolan's vision is based in reality

:lol:lol:lol:lol

aljf:rolleyes

my knife should be here any day know, Ill post pics once it arrives. Ive got a Comic Con Joker Bill coming soon too, will make a nice display :D

anyone else who ordered get theirs yet? Hoping mine is here today, when i contacted them they said it had shipped but i never got an email like it said i would.

i think having "TDK" in the title kind of lets you know its going to have spoilers...since its about TDK props...and TDK isnt out yet...

That doesn't matter. The title is supposed to read, SPOILERS. that has always been the rule. I didn't know TDK refered to the new film.

Haven't gotten my knife yet. As far as the title of the thread being a spoiler, I must disagree. I didn't post any photos in the thread, and all pictures others have posted have been officially released photos by the WB. If it becomes that much of an issue, I'll change TDK to The Dark Knight, but I think by now most people know what the new Batman movie is called and the fact Joker will be in it.

got word that my knife came in today, ill post pics tonight when i get home.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back