TDK Joker props (merged)

I'm definitely getting one of those lancashire peelers, but i'm on the fence about the color though :confused

EDIT : I went with green... $4 shipped off eBay... So useless. Meh.

Last edited:
Upon further study, I'm inclined to believe the green version of the potato peeler was used. All the red versions I've seen have a serrated edge on one side of the blade, which the green does not. Looking at caps from the movie, I don't see a serrated edge on the blade, so unless they took the blade off the green version and stuck it on the red, I'm thinking green.

Got mine today, green handle.

This is the cheapest prop i'ver ever bought... $1,50

It may look like a stupid buy, but turns out it's more useful than any of all my other props ! Can't peel a potato with a lightsaber :ninja

Now that we have the potato peeler solved, I was wondering about the steak knife the officer takes out of Joker's coat and lays on the table. This is also the same knife in the poster where his back is facing us and he holds the knife behind it. Being that it is in the same scene as the potato peeler, might it be a British steak knife of some sort? Does anyone have a high res version of the pic on the poster?

I don't think it's a steak knife. I'd say it's a fillet knife.
I agree... based on the movie poster, it's definitely a fillet knife (the curvature of the blade is unmistakable).

4632-jfknife.jpg

Last edited:
I wondered if someone could give me a hand and send me instructions on how to assemble the joker knife. I bought a kit of the cupid extractor and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance

I thought it was the satin, single edge, serrated, combat troodon?

I've seen several online and in real life, I just don't have $400 to drop on a knife.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back