TCW Clone Trooper Armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sanek94cool

So hello everyone, I now decided to show my first armor project, hope it's not so bad :)
But first, a bit about yourself. My name is Sasha, I'm 17 years old, I'm from Russia, Volgograd state, going to ending school and to university on this year. :)
I started to planning this project in August 2010, but progress can be seen in December 2010. During winter and spring I made the armor from box and changed several times. I have finished project in December 2011.

Then I found enough information about the processing of glass fiber, resin and filler. So, in summer I started process!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sanek94cool

So I processed my armor from June to November.

In June it's began!

And Clone Helmets from Hass_Dardo (ARC helmet has been broken).

Sanek94cool

Then I decided to remake shoulders and hands and make granade with boxes to belt.

In November I had very good progress!

Here my armor almost ready!

Sanek94cool

Armor weathered.

And here my TCW Clone Trooper Armor ready! Enjoy the result!