TCM Beginning Costume Life-sized

Thanks! Got it Addison, great work! Awesome alternate Eric mask just in from AM Creations. Will be adding long underhair myself.

Killing tools. Adding weathering and blood stains.

Will be darkening the hair and adding a black wavy wig, and some blood gel on the mask like in the movie where he has it all on his face. Might also paint the inside blood red.

Thanks man!

imag0003zo.jpg

imag0001pj.jpg

Love how the blood looks with flash! Gonna be EPIC! :) Finishing up the clothes and added the darker weathering to the shirt and red blood stains on the sleeves and top. Coming out awesome! Can't wait to do my own!

imag0002gu.jpg

Adding blood gel with chunks. Also added bloody hair to the chunks on the chainsaw "You beautiful ******* you!" With flash, looks a lot brighter.

Adding the darker blood and some chunks.

imag0002ac.jpg

imag0001wi.jpg

imag0003tb.jpg

"I like your new face"

Darkened hair and wig is underneath, still got to cut it and add it to the mask or wear it underneath.

Thanks man, I looked long and hard for that hair! Was the only one too!

Costume test love how it turned out! More pics and life-sized video to come to show the details more. Check out the link to see more pics. The hair got tucked in but it is longer in the back on the muzzle mask. This has hidden slits for wearing and the actual eyes still in the mask! Was a lot of fun to do and will be doing my own soon! Stay tuned for a lot more TCM and other new characters! Used a mass produced bloody table cloth for fun. Was going to make a realistic one but no time. Tried to match the sounds up as best as possible but it saves slightly out of sync always for some reason, had it perfect in editing too! But saved pushing the sound forward slightly not sure why, but good enough! I did not use any make-up as it was torture enough wearing this in 100 degrees and humid weather, but with my costume I will be adding dirt and blood gel to my mouth and darkening the eyes some. The clothes slightly big for me so I used some bulk and a belt, will be doing the clothes in my size soon for my own costume. Modified the Eric mask and added blood and accurate hair and color to both wigs.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Beginning Costume Commission - YouTube

Was lot of fun doing this and was awesome talking to Andrew himself and getting some tips on the clothes! Love how he played the character and really inspired me to make this as awesoem as possible! Can't wait to do more!

imag0002x.jpg

imag0003pw.jpg

imag0001ft.jpg

Always was a fan of the original beacause it was so prolific, then the rest for the camp. When I saw the remake I thought it was ok, but not as good as the first. That being said...the scene where Jessica Biel sees Leatherface wearing her boyfriends face, bathed in the headlights of the car sent chills up my spine, seeing your work has brought me back to that place, WELL DONE SIR. If I was Eric Belfour I would be calling you up for a commission!

Thanks man I appreciate it! I love them all and plan on doing every one, just love the looks regardless of the movie's storylines etc. Just a fan of it all! Horror and costume/life-sized design has been a major part of my life for over 30 years now, and I am just getting started! :)

Another life-sized comes to life! Lol. Imageshack must think these are too scary so just check my facebook or youtube for all the images.

did this build make anyone else hungry

Jk great job man this is a kick a build .....but can not see how you could sleep with that in your house ...it would bug the freak out of me

Lol well since Halloween and horror has been my life for over 30 years now I kinda am used to it. But sometimes that works against me as I get so used to them being there that I forget about them, then they startle me. Like getting a drink in the middle of the night and opening up the refrigerator and seeing them in the light looking at me. It was hard when I had a one room apartment as they stared at me while sleeping, and was the first thing I saw when getting up. A nice scare every day to start the day! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back