TASM2 Dye Sublimation Pattern (Need Help)

Lokkic

So basically I'm using kenlandrum's free TASM2 pattern but making it so I can use on red and blue fabric and make the colors somewhat movie accurate. Can someone help me figure out what these colors will look like if used on red and blue fabric, or what colored fabrics to use on this pattern? The image file is to large so here's a google drive link for the file to see. Spidey Suit - Google Drive

Hi, I can't really help much but due to a language misunderstanding herostime printed a ken mask onto coloured fabric for me. Its a nice colour but a little too dark or burgundy. If you made it a little lighter and the webs darker it might be OK. Im sure they'd help with a test or two if you asked them. I've tried to edit the image to show what it looks like, it's a little shinier to the eye.

Attachments

• 20210417_105426.jpg
    20210417_105426.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hi, I can't really help much but due to a language misunderstanding herostime printed a ken mask onto coloured fabric for me. Its a nice colour but a little too dark or burgundy. If you made it a little lighter and the webs darker it might be OK. In sure they'd help with a test or too if you asked them. I've tried to edit the image to show what it looks like, ots a little shinier to the eye.
Thank you, that actually helps a lot more than it seems. Appreciate it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back