Taken 3 (Post-release)

Re: Taken 3 or as the cool people call it, "TAK3N".

Taken X The search for Squeaky starring Liam Neeson and Co-Starring Tom Cruise. I can see it now -
TC - "You are a DISRUPTIVE Personality You'll never see Mr. Squeaky again."
From somewhere behind Tom Cruise comes a muffled "Squeak"
LN whips out a butterfly knife "Oh I'll not only see Mr. Squeaky again, I'm also going to see what you've been eating for the past few days."
TC singing to the tune of "Help me Rhonda" - "help me L.Ron Help help me L. Ron"

Re: Taken 3 or as the cool people call it, "TAK3N".

I never do but still value my time :lol

A few friends don't though and said the movie was horrible in a good way.

Umm......yeah...:unsure

Just don't pay for your ticket.

I just got back from it. Sunday night is movie night and this was pretty much the only option for me... I didn't see the first two and I didn't think there'd be a whole lot depending on knowledge of them (and I was right).

Not a great movie but I found it pretty enjoyable - although we're not seeing anything new. I get that he's doing a lot of stuff from the other flicks (but so does Bond, Bourne, Hunt and the rest), but I still don't think that warrants the bad reviews I've spotted for it.

I Loved the first one, Meh on the second, and I'll pass on this one. I did watch John Wick last night...now that was Taken 1 level of awesomeness.

I was joking the other day about they should have a spinoff were he learns a new set of skills. Using only his wits and his cooking untensils he is Liam Neeson in: Baken. His daughter makes a tira misu with no training half way thru the film

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back