Limited Run T2 Sunglasses: Terminator & Sarah Connor (multiple colors) by Magnoli Clothiers

Prototypes should be ready later this month, then production will begin... perhaps late February or early March.

Here are the Terminator prototypes:

terminator-prototypes_zps3purjgjf.jpg

There are a couple of tweaks to do first and then we'll start the production run. Still working on the Sarah Connor Glasses...

Interested in the Sarah Connor ones, have got one question though (might be a stupid one) - how hard would it be to change lenses to those ones afterwards? For example, would it be possible to change the lenses to ones with my wife's prescription?

Is there anyway you can put the measurements up of the persols? I have a giant head and kind of a round face at the moment, so I would hate to buy them and not be able to wear them cause it looks weird due to my massive dome.

Petteri, lenses can be swapped out easily by any optometrist. Once these are finished, we will post all the measurements so you can check fit before ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I initially showed interest in both pairs of sunglasses but due to slightly tightened purse strings, I'd like to change that interest to just Sarah's sunglasses. I'm 100% interested in these and I can't wait to add them to my Terminator collection. Any update friend?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back