T-800 internal chest piston connections

iowadude41

Hello everyone,

I'm finally getting to the chest cavity this week, and I have no plans or ideas of how the chest pistons are connected. I was wondering if anyone has any pics or drawings of where and how they are connected? I have tons of pics from the outside, but none show the inside of the chest, and all of the connections for the pistons, and hoses. I had a bunch of pics taken on my tablet to upload to this site, but my nephew got his hands on it, and stole it, and pawned it for cash. Pisses me off because now I need to purchase another one and do it all over again costing more money.

So back to the issue at hand. Any help with the internal connections would be greatly appreciated. I'll keep looking online for pics, but hopefully this community can help faster.

THanks

There are a few different versions, these may help... Let me know if you need help... I have detail files :)

S3600031c.jpg
S3600032c.jpg
S3600035c.jpg

S3600038c.jpg
S3600040c.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back