Punisher.jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (1).jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (2).jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (3).jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (4).jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (5).jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (6).jpg
Rebel Without a Cause_Switchblade-Pic (7).jpg

Fun thread, I saw a modern one at the gun show here in Virginia. I was fascinated with the technology unbelievably cool. Unbelievably expensive too and I figured I just shouldn’t have one… But now I’m reconsidering

Fun thread, I saw a modern one at the gun show here in Virginia. I was fascinated with the technology unbelievably cool. Unbelievably expensive too and I figured I just shouldn’t have one… But now I’m reconsidering
How much is unbelievably expensive? I think I paid around $180 for that one made in Italy for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

How much is unbelievably expensive? I think I paid around $180 for that one made in Italy for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
About $4-500 but so cool. You push the button up and the blade shoots out straight. You push the button down and the blade instantly disappears. OK I just decided I need one.

Hope I am posting this in the right place please forgive me if I am not (This is my first post) I collect switchblades that I have seen in movies. I have to say up until 10 years ago this was a daunting task! Regulations on automatic knives have loosened up in my area of the country and there are now laws regulating the collecting of these what they call curios antique knives. My two holy grails are the knives form the James Dean movie Rebel Without a Cause ( I have seen more fakes then I care to mention) and The other is a knife from the movie Eye of The Needle Starring Donald Sutherland, This knife has been a discussion and myth in the automatic knife collecting community. If anyone has any information please contact me on this forum. Also I would like to donate my knowledge of these knives to the forum, if anyone needs to know what knife was used in what movie where to find it and values please feel free to contact me if I don't have the knowledge I have a wealth of collecting fanatics in the knife world that can help us. Thank you all for your time and attention to my first post . PS I am also a giant H.P. Lovecraft fan and am currently working on what I would call a relic box I plan to post it as soon as I am finished.
I have a 11 inch switchblade used in multiple movies . But only have authenticity papers on one movie.

Attachments

• received_630429254792708.jpeg
    received_630429254792708.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 71

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back