Supernatural Prophecy (For Supernatural Riddle Fans!) Can you catch them all?

TheBloodPriest

tl;dr Feel free to interpret my Supernatural riddle! Can you catch all of the references hidden within? Criticism/suggestions welcome!

Psalm 2020 Verse 19.15 .jpg

For readers: Another one of my side-side-projects is a set of prophesies based on various fictional plot lines. They are meant to "haven been" compiled and maintained by the obligatory "obscure religious/psychic/possessed person/organization from X hundred years ago." At best, the quatrains can only say what the Prophet(s) interpreted they saw, so specific details are naturally scant. The idea stems from the defunct series "First Wave" (1999-2001), which incorporated faux prophecies of Nostradamus to guide our hero into stopping the--yup, first wave of--an alien invasion. Each prophecy was in quatrain form, and I loved the thought challenge of using 4 poetic lines to speak the future without getting you burned at the stake.

Mine are written as Psalms and divided into Verses. The Psalm is simply the year the prophecy may occur. The Verse is which Universe the prophecy takes place. For example, verse 19 is "S" for Supernatural. The subverse 15 represents the season. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how many and which 'Verses collide in the same calendar year. My quatrains are also "titled," so to speak, in the context of how you might find the gist of the story a bible chapter or set of verses covers, such as "Baptism of ***** ******."

I have also written some for real world events, thinking their realism might punctuate the collection. However, I found blending real alongside fictional tragedies feels creepy. I have not decided whether it's a "good creepy," or not. (Imagine a First Wave alien invasion prophecy alongside the Twin Towers.) I'd be glad of community thoughts on this. Might make a better separate thread.

The working quatrain for Supernatural Season 15 overall plotline is attached. The final 2 episodes should alter it, but I'm posting it "as is" for your fun. I threw it up in AI just to give everyone the right feels, so no stegos lol. I'm glad of any thoughts, especially criticism. I settle for nothing less than the most authentic fake, so yes, the modern punctuation might gotta go.

Treating this as a working project. Title changed to “A Plentiful Minion Sect.” I had three changes that came to me like a bolt of lightning just as I fell asleep. I couldn’t turn back to consciousness to jot them down. The pull was too great.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back