Super Troopers Uniform

Hi guys working on mine at the moment, have got the collar brass, cap badge and patches for shirt. Found place that can get the hat from though going to be fair bit with customs etc i reckon. Same place as most of you with the hext badge, I might be able to get the chest badge through contact in Police re-enactment group i'm connected with as we have links with NYPD.

Welcome I hope you have better luck on your badge than my friend and I have had. If you can get extras let us know. ;)

Another question if you did not get the strip on the side from the Quartermaster where can you pick it up at? I have someone that can sew it on the pants just need to know what type of trim for the pants to get.
I checked out multiple stores in my area and none of them carried anything I could use to accurately make the pants. I live near Vancouver, BC, Canada. I would suggest Amazon. Just get something like THIS. Having to buy bulk does not make it cheaper though and I would suggest just getting Quartermaster or Galls to do it for you when you buy the pants.

If you are set on doing it yourself, or it's too late, then you will need 1" tan striping on top of 1-1/8" yellow striping. You'll have to piggyback the striping as seen on a screenshot earlier in the thread.

Welcome I hope you have better luck on your badge than my friend and I have had. If you can get extras let us know. ;)

I would suggest contacting people on this forum who have gotten a badge made and ask them to order you a badge as well (preferably when they order one for themselves). There is always the issue with giving a stranger money, or ordering one for someone else and them flaking on payment.

Last edited:
For those of you looking for chest badges without law enforcement contacts or 86 bucks to blow I found a replica chest badge and collar insignia at www.thecostumebase.com. 20.90 USD including postage.
Arrived within 8 days to the UK. Only do one badge number 7707 not sure who's that is as super troopers 2 not out here until June 15. :'( DSC_0008.JPG

Last edited:
For those of you looking for chest badges without law enforcement contacts or 86 bucks to blow I found a replica chest badge and collar insignia at www.thecostumebase.com. 20.90 USD including postage.
Arrived within 8 days to the UK. Only do one badge number 7707 not sure who's that is as super troopers 2 not out here until June 15. :'(View attachment 822636
Good find. "7707" I believe is Sean William Scotts characters badge number in SP2. As a bonus, this includes the "S.P." collar insignias, which is awesome.

Arrived within 8 days to the UK. Only do one badge number 7707 not sure who's that is as super troopers 2 not out here until June 15. :'(View attachment 822636

Definitely, a great find until I can find someone nice enough to sponsor me for a custom LEO badge.

I think with that just need to get the leg strip and I will be done with the basic costume

Does anyone know where I can find the piping on the uniform pants or what fabric I should use? I have pretty much everything else I need or know where to buy it. thanks

I haven't seen anyone post about the utility belt thus far. Is there one that anyone has found that matches the movie the best?

Well....over a year later but who's counting? sorry.

Duty belt looks like the Galls or similar plain leather with silver buckle. Not the safariland 4 stitch or anything crazy like that, seeing as they'd get a few months use and then be done I don't think they went overboard on the equipment.

Costumes look awesome guys!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back