Super Sentai / Tokusatsu - Cosplay Maker needed ASAP!!!

Tania chiaki

Hello There follow cosplay maker, artists, and fellow tokusatsu fanatics.

So lemme cut to the chase. I am a really big fan of tokusatsu and have been eager to cosplay as toku character. One of my favorite super Sentai series is Mahou Sentai Magiranger. With that being said, I want to point out that I will be attending Wizard World Comic-Con in Chicago from August 22-25 and i'm looking to get a cosplay done and go as one of the characters from the show. Bandai, the company who was in charge of products from the show, made replica costume jackets for each character from the show and made a limited quantity of these jackets to be sold to the public. The issue with that is these jackets were released in 2005, and buying one today means having to break the bank. I have been able to find some on Ebay, and other third party sources. However, these jackets can anywhere from $350 to $700. Now i understand these jackets were rare and released in a limited quantity, but I find the price tags rather excessive. My question to my fellow cosplay maker is wondering if there anyone who can make me a jacket for this convention? anyone who can sow / design would be more than appreciated. Obviously I would pay for these services, but if I can find someone to help me, it would more than appreciated. Below I have attached detailed pictures of the the design of the jackets, and i can provide more pictures once someone offers to help. PLease help me out fellow cosplay lovers! THANK YOU!

Attachments

• magigreen 1.jpg
    magigreen 1.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 233
  • magigreen 2.jpg
    magigreen 2.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 567
  • magired 2.jpg
    magired 2.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 123
  • magired 3.jpg
    magired 3.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 126
  • magired 4.jpg
    magired 4.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 177
  • magired 5.jpg
    magired 5.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 120
  • magired 6.jpg
    magired 6.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 233
  • magired 7.jpg
    magired 7.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 105
  • magired.jpg
    magired.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 126
  • magiyellow.jpg
    magiyellow.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 136
I don't know if this is the right section to post your thread but if you are looking for help, i'll be happy to help you as a fellow tokusatsu fan/costume maker.

I don't know if this is the right section to post your thread but if you are looking for help, i'll be happy to help you as a fellow tokusatsu fan/costume maker.
That’d be amazing!!! Do you happen to have an idea on how you make this as close as possible. And how much would you charge???

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back