Sunglasses & Spectacles!

We have started the initial design work on our Quantum Sunglasses:

quantum-glasses-design1_zpsmh1pp65w.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Just thought I'd chime in and throw out some good karma here: I've been wearing my 10th Doctor glasses (with prescription lenses) every day since I got them, which would be about a year and a half now. I still love them, comfy and stylish!

Indy,

I ordered the Murdock sunglasses from you a few weeks ago, because I love all things Daredevil, so here's my review: I can't take them off! They're great! The frames are probably the closest one could have without getting a pair directly from the set! My one gripe is that I wish the lenses were slightly darker, but that's just me being petty. The turnaround time was exactly two weeks, which was honestly a lot faster than I was expecting, coming from New Zealand. 10/10!
81dd9c373258e4ca68ddf79511bb2c73.jpg

e74267b77bf464efa62c770e12cff280.jpg

e41c015e7f4fa4a63b48d329cb7a9910.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Stumbled upon this thread while trying to track down and research some of the Matrix sunglasses. Definately would be interested in them if produced.

Here are the final Quantum of Solace prototypes:

quant-proto1_zpsouvgxhvl.jpg

quant-proto2_zps4cqn5lom.jpg

quant-proto3_zpsfjphr8bo.jpg

And here they are being worn outdoors:

quant-proto4_zpsf9bv6vau.jpg

We'll be starting production of these right away and will keep you all posted...

Last edited:
Re: Sunglasses & Spectacles!

I remember back when Indy was asking for interest in Kingsman glasses, I said I wanted a pair but with black frames and tinted lenses. Indy didn't have the combo in the cards at the time, but months later he tagged me specifically to let me know the combo was in stock. Took me a bit to get the change together (most I've ever spent on glasses) but I love 'em. Indy, thanks for a quality product and for remembering what your customers asked for. Now then, to not lose these within the first week...
c9e3e32df40b85b1b732e1d656b613e1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back