Stunt ANH Luke Macrobinoculars

enaswede

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
This is a vintage camera parts based Stunt ANH Luke Macrobinoculars. :)

STUNT PARTS LIST:
1 Mamiya 8mm Video Camera = Base
1 NEOCA 35-K Film Camera = Disk on bottom
1 SEAGULL 4A Medium Format 120 Film TTL Camera = Dial & Knobs
1 Kalimar Six Sixty = Viewer and Knobs
1 Yashica 8-EIII = top plate over base
1 MIRANDA D 35MM CAMERA LENS 1:19 f=5cm = Lens
1 Neoca 35-K 45mm camera = Lens & dial
1 Minox B flash - side mystery box
1 Custom Lens Plate
1 Custom Transition Box
1 Custom Hook/Holder

07.jpg

10.jpg

08.jpg

11.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

zzz.jpg

zzzz.jpg

Last edited:
I have these very part just sitting here because I need a lens plate and transition box for it. I know you just answered that you didn’t know in the other thread, but how about this one? Any idea where the lens plate and transition box came from?

I have these very part just sitting here because I need a lens plate and transition box for it. I know you just answered that you didn’t know in the other thread, but how about this one? Any idea where the lens plate and transition box came from?
These were also made by Jerry and he made them himself from what I remember. :)

I sold my Stunts awhile back, but I think I might have enough parts to do one more set.

I just need to make another lens plate. The first one was a bear, laying out and tapping all the holes for the lenses to mount to it.

I'd like to do a metal transition box, but I'll probably just do another printed one. I tried to tig weld one back when I was in welding school, from 1/8" aluminum, but my skills weren't good enough at the time. And since I don't have a tig welder, I haven't had much practice since then!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back