Stuff from Red State

panzerwerk

Some items I ended up with after finishing Kevin Smiths Red State ,Also I have not pictured the lever action gun Michael Parks character Abin Cooper shoots in the movie .
The Wrist band is from the Abin character as well.
REDSTATE.JPG

Some more items from Red State with some screen grabs I got online .

Abins (Michael Parks) Rifle Savage model 99a .308
RSabinsrifle.JPG

RSabinsrifle2.jpg

The Bible Caleb pulls the colt from to kill the first victim

RSbible1.JPG

RSbible2.JPG

RSbible3.gif

RSbible4.jpg

All three ATF agents Badges from the Interrogation at the end of the movie .

RSbadges1.JPG

John Goodmans Badge

RSbadges2.JPG

Very cool stuff. Wicked good film too. Would love to get a patch from the fictitious sheriff's dept in the film. Or any prop really...

Patches were hard to get , they were made by wardrobe and there was only a couple of the sheriff uniforms .

Due to the low budget , we only had the one bible , it truly is one of a kind I spent 2 nights cutting that thing out ,talk about sore hands !!!!
the Badges were one offs as well , there was only this set , we made no extras , most of the budget was guns and ammo .

Wow.
Now I'm even more jealous that you have these awesome props.
Patches were hard to get , they were made by wardrobe and there was only a couple of the sheriff uniforms .

Due to the low budget , we only had the one bible , it truly is one of a kind I spent 2 nights cutting that thing out ,talk about sore hands !!!!
the Badges were one offs as well , there was only this set , we made no extras , most of the budget was guns and ammo .

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back