STUDIO SCALE GALACTICA

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

star-art

Sr Member
I recently posted an article on my TOS Galactica project, one of the most challenging studio-scale subjects out there. Limited reference, a very challenging core structure in terms of nailing the correct proportions, lots of expensive vintage and hard-to-find kits needed for detailing. You know, the usual studio-scale project. ;) This is why you don't see these things completed every day. ;)

http://www.starshipbuilder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1205

(Registration required to view the article, but registration is free.)

REL

Sr Member
Awesome. I'm also glad to see that your workspace is as messy as mine, now I don't feel so bad.

star-art

Sr Member
Organized chaos. ;) That was actually my garage which is a certified Federal disaster area. The model now resides in my office which is a little neater. ;)