Stranger things

Here's how it looked 'originally' the Missing Will Byers poster:
Will Byers Original Missing Poster.png
The size is a standard LTR.

This was based on the following screencaps:
Image12.png Image15.png Image16_b.png Image17.png Image18.png

The light orange/tan background under the photos looks to be some colored paper teared along the upper and lower portions (visible in the 1st screenshot, under the green ruler). The portrait of Will was made using 3 different screencaps then run through Topaz Photo AI to enhance it and clean up all the noise. The other photo (barely seen in the 3rd screencap - middle left side under all those photos) was made using the already Xeroxed poster, but run it through Topaz Photo AI, then partially colorized in an automated colorizing program (HitPaw Photo Enhance); the final colorizing and clean-up was made in my old program: Jasc Paint Shop Pro (the predecessor of Corel PaintShop Pro).

Last edited:
A couple of shares.

Full Color "Have You Seen Me?" Scan from the official "Will Byers Secret Files" book.
Sized for 8.5"x11". Crop the sides a bit for accuracy.
UnusualWizardry_ST1 - Will Byers Missing Poster_Full Color.jpg

Updated Surfer Boy Pizza Coupon with the new reference from Vanessa Riegel.
Sized for 8.5"x11" printing on Newsprint. Front and Back.
ST4_SurferBoyPizza_NewspaperCouponv5_SinglePrint_1-FRONT_wCropLines.jpgST4_SurferBoyPizza_NewspaperCouponv5_SinglePrint_2-BACK.jpg
I'd personally recommend folding back and forth along the "crop lines" to weaken the paper.
Then tear along them so you get a decent line while still making it look like it was torn out of a newspaper.
NOTE: The back is offset just slightly to mimic the offset of the one seen in the show.

El's Mixed Tape J Card from Season 3, Episode 1
Sized for 8.5"x11", print on cardstock to mimic a cassette insert and fold along the dotted red lines on the sides.
ST3 - Eleven's Mixed Tape_300dpi_Print.jpg
Reference Shot:
ST301A.jpgST301B.jpg

A not-accurate version of the Nancy and Barb photostrip from Season 1.
I could not find good enough quality images of the other two featured in the show, but replaced it with an unused image.
Sized for printing at 8.5"x11" for gloss paper. Add some slightly crooked folds between each image to add some character.
UnusualWizardry_ST1 - Nancy Barb Photostrip_PRINT.jpg

Reference Shot:
ST103.jpg

Enjoy! Plenty more that I'm working on!

Hi ribeiroorafael i found a 1978 Black Velvet--"Velva-Glow" Poster DEATH WATCH #PP484 Blacklight Grim Reaper, that had been sold some time ago! (And is not the one from eBay in the link) Here are some pictures of it! if anyone wants to try and edit/clean/photoshop it to make it full, please feel free to do so and post here (in advance thank you)

View attachment 1821173View attachment 1821174View attachment 1821175View attachment 1821176View attachment 1821177View attachment 1821178

Noticed the newspaper file was deleted, do you plan to reupload it?

Noticed the newspaper file was deleted, do you plan to reupload it?
It was for me? If so, I've deleted newspaper because I discover real paper sizes, so Im recreating (again) lol these from the scratch using real dimensions. Also, Im creating 4th July newspaper official prop, Ill send here when its done

I've thought your box doesn't include Russian Docs RafalFett , so I ask for a friend to scan in 600 dpi ok? Sorry if you only forget to include these ones on gdrive

The secret Russian content is only available if you order the box from the Doctor Collector site, but to avoid high import and postage fees, I ordered mine from 1001Hobbies in the EU - it was the only site that had it in stock at that time.

Maye someone can scan all the files/props, and the folder too.

A couple of shares.

Full Color "Have You Seen Me?" Scan from the official "Will Byers Secret Files" book.
Sized for 8.5"x11". Crop the sides a bit for accuracy.
View attachment 1822322

Updated Surfer Boy Pizza Coupon with the new reference from Vanessa Riegel.
Sized for 8.5"x11" printing on Newsprint. Front and Back.
View attachment 1822323View attachment 1822324
I'd personally recommend folding back and forth along the "crop lines" to weaken the paper.
Then tear along them so you get a decent line while still making it look like it was torn out of a newspaper.
NOTE: The back is offset just slightly to mimic the offset of the one seen in the show.

El's Mixed Tape J Card from Season 3, Episode 1
Sized for 8.5"x11", print on cardstock to mimic a cassette insert and fold along the dotted red lines on the sides.
View attachment 1822325
Reference Shot:
View attachment 1822327View attachment 1822328

A not-accurate version of the Nancy and Barb photostrip from Season 1.
I could not find good enough quality images of the other two featured in the show, but replaced it with an unused image.
Sized for printing at 8.5"x11" for gloss paper. Add some slightly crooked folds between each image to add some character.
View attachment 1822329

Reference Shot:
View attachment 1822331

Enjoy! Plenty more that I'm working on!

Thanks! The scanned missing poster looks great!

The secret Russian content is only available if you order the box from the Doctor Collector site, but to avoid high import and postage fees, I ordered mine from 1001Hobbies in the EU - it was the only site that had it in stock at that time.

Maye someone can scan all the files/props, and the folder too.
I’ll upload remaining scans Russian docs here later

Hi all I’m not sure what is happening with my RPF posts! I haven’t deleted or removed any of my posts or uploads, and for some reason any pictures anyone has posted are not loading and I can’t see them (I can only see text) I’m not sure what is happening! I hope I haven’t got a virus or have been hacked! I hope I can sort it soon! (Sorry for any inconvenience)

Hi all I’m not sure what is happening with my RPF posts! I haven’t deleted or removed any of my posts or uploads, and for some reason any pictures anyone has posted are not loading and I can’t see them (I can only see text) I’m not sure what is happening! I hope I haven’t got a virus or have been hacked! I hope I can sort it soon! (Sorry for any inconvenience)

I just checked the Junkyard, and all the pictures are gone. Even the ones that aren't mine. So, some kind of system issue.

Built again newspaper from ST NYC Experience 2k22 using real dimensions ((14.5x21.5'')), and russian docs. Also, Im recreating this newspaper, when its done ill share here as well

Attachments

• Hopper_s Russian Detention Gulag.jpg
    Hopper_s Russian Detention Gulag.jpg
    14.1 MB · Views: 32
  • Hopper_s Russian Detention Report I.jpg
    Hopper_s Russian Detention Report I.jpg
    11.4 MB · Views: 24
  • Hopper_s Russian Detention Report II.jpg
    Hopper_s Russian Detention Report II.jpg
    11.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Hopper_s Russian Detention Report III.jpg
    Hopper_s Russian Detention Report III.jpg
    10.6 MB · Views: 25
  • Hopper_s Russian Detention Report IV.jpg
    Hopper_s Russian Detention Report IV.jpg
    11.4 MB · Views: 31

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back