Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/22) New pep files done & unfolded!

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/13) New pep files done

Update:

First, I would like to say I'm flattered at the amount of interest and messages I have been receiving about my pep files. Second, I'm still working on the AB and cod plates and am debating on whether they should be attached or separated. Third, the hand plate is ready and since we're talking about imperials here, I thought I'd share a little teaser of something else I've been working on.
5949498982_1a01b3434c_z.jpg

5949498988_48c312f63e_z.jpg

"You may fire when ready..."

If that isn't disco enough for you, then perhaps these are the droids you're looking for.
5951343832_a03d6410a6_z.jpg

5951343838_b62c8ee654_z.jpg

I've been throwing around some ideas for future projects and these two droids are definitely in for a full scale build once I go to toshi station to pick up some power converters.

STOP! STOP! You tease I don't think my heart can handle the excitement...and yes we will still respect you after you make the files available:lol

:eekWell that is just the dog's danglies!!! But I guarantee you that I could NEVER build THEM for £10!!!
Nice work Mate!

Last edited:

STOP! STOP! You tease I don't think my heart can handle the excitement...and yes we will still respect you after you make the files available:lol

Well this is just the beginning, there's much more galactic goodies to come. So, grab some jawa juice and stay tuned.

:eekWell that is just the dog's danglies!!! But I guarantee you that I could NEVER build THEM for £10!!!
Nice work Mate!
Dogs danglies? Lol That's true it will cost a fair amount of republic credits to build two full sized droids. That is, unless you're a jawa.

Update:

I have finished the AB, cod, and butt plates. So, the armor is complete and is just waiting to be unfolded.
5953746928_784c1961b1_z.jpg

5953746930_a26236d37c_z.jpg

5953746932_7c4dd3c195_z.jpg

Great work so far, I look forward to seeing any updates.

That's not accurate, there is a tab in the left (armor facing tword camera) indention. See this TE pull
Thanks for pointing it out, but I realize that this armor is not 100% accurate. I planned on adding those details in the building process. I may remodel some parts later, but at this point these files are going to be used as a base and not the finished product.

Great work so far, I look forward to seeing any updates.
Thanks. There will be plenty more updates to come. Now that I'm pretty much done with editing the stormtrooper files, I can start building again. So, this is where the fun begins.

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/19) New pep files done

can't wait to see the r2 pep when thats done
The file still has to be unfolded, but I plan to have this built full size. Maybe it will be motorized as well and carry a tray for drinks.

I need to be online more, I love the look of the gunner helmet.

-Chris

So i as able to piece together the pep file of the helmet. Took about 10 hours, considering its my first time but i believe it came out great! Thanks! cant wait for the rest of the armor!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back