Storm-Trooper-Uber-E-11-Blaster-Rifle-Model-Hero-Kit WARNING

Rebelmando

Here is just a warning to be cautious with potentially purchasing this item on ebay and to stay away from this seller:

adda4312eadda4312e0
arnowwaloeki@yahoo.com
ARNOWWALOEK
Johnnie Borgman
The location is listed as KY.

That is if any of this information is accurate.

I am normally cautious enough with eBay but I got but this time. I hope to prevent even 1 person from falling victim here as I did. More hassle than loss, but just not right.

I have sent multiple emails utilizing the contact through PayPal to the seller of this item. Here is the order of events. I won the item on ebay and paid promptly for this item. After this I received an email indicating the item (the one already bought and paid for) had been removed from ebay and could no longer be viewed or anything. THE REASON GIVEN WAS BECAUSE PAYMENT HAD NOT BEEN RECEIVED! I then sent several emails through the PayPal contacts. During this time I investigated other auctions for this item and found the bid listed at considerably more than what I won this particular item. It was obvious to me that the seller did not like the sell price or inadvertently listed it for less than intended or is just a scammer so he closed it. SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT.
After the initial email, I received an email from ebay indicating the item (the one that had been "removed") had shipped. I was unable to access tracking or anything due to the "item being removed". I gave it several weeks as the ETA was 5/30/17 and thought the holiday may also delay it. But, there is still no item. I sent more emails including asking for a tracking number. No responses received- radio silence.
I am now officially opening a dispute in PayPal/ebay as needed to get an appropriate resolution to the situation. I would prefer to simply receive the item I purchased and receive communication from the seller. But, looks like I will get money back next week after continued radio silence and ebay intervenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back