STEALTH helmet from Richie Armor

bothanspy

Sr Member
They are working on a prototype and here are the pictures. Look excellent so far. You know I'm down for one ;)

Remember, this is still work in progress.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/stealth1.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/stealth2.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/stealth3.jpg[/image]

Interesting.

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the helmets, but the aircraft design blew me away. Does anyone know of any kits or diecast models from the film?

Thanks
J

Nice helmet. I cringe at the thought of the movie, as soon I can get it for free I will watch it.

As for the plane, I really like it. I don't think there are any kits of it but I might be wrong. But I do have several pictures of the plane. I was on the Lincoln when they filmed it in June 2004. I was on board for 10 days with a fighter squadron so I had alot of time on my hands. When we pulled up the ship every one could see it sitting onthe flight deck and it caused alot of comotion.

Even better is I met the guys who built the plane and the guy who drew it up. Not one part of it from a real aircraft. Everything fromt he landing gear to the cock pit was hand made buy these guys. The guy who desighned it took elements from all current stealth aircraft and then modernized a few items. It was very cool to see, He offerd to let me climb up into it but the PR guys shot it down.

I also met the director, Rob Cohen and I got to stand next to him and comment while shooting the the shot of Josh Lucas Landing at night in the rain, right before the drone crashes into the deck.

Here are a few shots.

100_1399.jpg

100_1396.jpg

100_1384.jpg

Originally posted by CMANavy@Feb 13 2006, 01:08 AM
Here are a few shots.
[snapback]1182807[/snapback]​
More, more...

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

The lid is coming along nicely as well. :)

Sorry for the Necro-Post, but does anyone have any pics of the Richie's Armor Stealth helmet? There's nothing on his web site.

Side note. I remember reading that the pentagon got a few calls from other 'not so friendly countries' asking about the new plane they saw on the satellite photos.

yeah, I remember seeing some articles in aviation mags that put forth the idea the US navy was testing some new super stealth fighter and had k ept the whole project under wraps. very fun. it did look good though, 4 of them on the deck looking ready to go, very impressive.

Not unlike what happened when they shipped the full size SA-43 Hammerhead Fighter from Space: Above And Beyond to the US from Australia. :D

I wonder what they did with the 2 full sized fighters (The Talon and the EDI) after production had finished?

Awesome pics of the talons do you have any more ?
Helmets look cool too :thumbsup
Not the greatest of movies i agree but the designs and FX were worth seeing:cool

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back