Unlimited Run Stealth Captain America Helmet - Incredibly detailed and accurate

Pannaus Props

Sr Member
cap_helmet.jpg

Two options.

1. Coldcast aluminum outer layer, fiberglass backed - Two Parts. Fits up to 23.5''
2. Rubber - One piece. Fits up to 24''

2 raw pieces: 300 USD.
2 trimmed pieces: 350 USD
2 finished pieces: 400 USD

1 Untrimmed: 250 USD (cast in vytaflex 60)
1 Trimmed: 300 USD
1 Finished: 350 USD

Premium Leather (stitched, webbings will split as in the picture above): 200 USD

If you decide to go for a finished cowl + finished leather, you won't have to pay assembly fees.
You can send me a pm or an email to info@pannausprops.net if you're interested.

As this looks to be the most accurate helmet out there, with a clean and crisp pattern, clean details and very accurate overall shape, I decided it was time to ask for the right amount. No 3D printing. No 3D modeling. It was done the old way and yes, I feel very proud about it ;) Plus, this is still cheaper than many helmets out there and I don't think it's bad reminding you this :p This is america, the land of comparative advertising. Lol.

Thanks for watching.

aou5.jpg
aou10.jpg
11149548_967504039950170_5656106421861555802_n.jpg
aou4.jpg
aou7.jpg
aou1.jpg
aou2.jpg
aou5.jpg
aou10.jpg
11149548_967504039950170_5656106421861555802_n.jpg

Attachments

• aou8.jpg
    aou8.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 230
  • aou6.jpg
    aou6.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 213
  • aou3.jpg
    aou3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Re: AoU Cap. America Helmet

Wow that is nice. I would totally be down for one if I had the available funds, but we just had a kid. Plus I am wanting to get a helmet without that faux carbon fiber texture since I plan on putting carbon fiber print on mine with water transfer.

Re: AoU Cap. America Helmet

If there will be finished ones available, I'm all up for it! Thanks!

I can only speak for myself, but I am not ignoring this. In fact, I have opened the thread multiple times in admiration of your work! Unfortunately that admiration comes with a heap of frustration, regret, and disappointment at the fact that I cannot afford even the kit at the moment :(.

Least I can do is give this a bump.

Last edited:
I love it!! My melon is also around the 24" marker. I'd be interested in an aluminum one if you could get it a tad larger...

I have a rubber one now, and I can't wear it for long before I'm melting in there...

I need to do a little testing as the first cast was a tad thick. I need to cast in thin fiberglass in order to save space and see what happens.
Rubber fits a bit more than 24 actually.

This looks great! :) Probably the best I've seen. And I'm interested. But my issue is similar and reverse. I have a small head so I'm worried about how small this would fit and still look right and not have the issue that's referred on this forum I think as "bobblehead". Measuring my head, I'm 21" maybe just a slight bigger. Any idea on the range? I see 23.5-24" is the largest. How about smallest?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back