Unlimited Run Stealth Captain America Helmet - Incredibly detailed and accurate

Pannaus Props

Sr Member
cap_helmet.jpg

Two options.

1. Coldcast aluminum outer layer, fiberglass backed - Two Parts. Fits up to 23.5''
2. Rubber - One piece. Fits up to 24''

2 raw pieces: 300 USD.
2 trimmed pieces: 350 USD
2 finished pieces: 400 USD

1 Untrimmed: 250 USD (cast in vytaflex 60)
1 Trimmed: 300 USD
1 Finished: 350 USD

Premium Leather (stitched, webbings will split as in the picture above): 200 USD

If you decide to go for a finished cowl + finished leather, you won't have to pay assembly fees.
You can send me a pm or an email to info@pannausprops.net if you're interested.

As this looks to be the most accurate helmet out there, with a clean and crisp pattern, clean details and very accurate overall shape, I decided it was time to ask for the right amount. No 3D printing. No 3D modeling. It was done the old way and yes, I feel very proud about it ;) Plus, this is still cheaper than many helmets out there and I don't think it's bad reminding you this :p This is america, the land of comparative advertising. Lol.

Thanks for watching.

aou5.jpg
aou10.jpg
11149548_967504039950170_5656106421861555802_n.jpg
aou4.jpg
aou7.jpg
aou1.jpg
aou2.jpg
aou5.jpg
aou10.jpg
11149548_967504039950170_5656106421861555802_n.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

MichaelTurner

Re: AoU Cap. America Helmet

Wow that is nice. I would totally be down for one if I had the available funds, but we just had a kid. Plus I am wanting to get a helmet without that faux carbon fiber texture since I plan on putting carbon fiber print on mine with water transfer.

Sikosh

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If there will be finished ones available, I'm all up for it! Thanks!

Sentry02

If a run for these happens, I am interested pending final product photos. Thanks!

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can only speak for myself, but I am not ignoring this. In fact, I have opened the thread multiple times in admiration of your work! Unfortunately that admiration comes with a heap of frustration, regret, and disappointment at the fact that I cannot afford even the kit at the moment :(.

Least I can do is give this a bump.

Last edited:

dstengler

I love it!! My melon is also around the 24" marker. I'd be interested in an aluminum one if you could get it a tad larger...

I have a rubber one now, and I can't wear it for long before I'm melting in there...

Pannaus Props

Sr Member
I need to do a little testing as the first cast was a tad thick. I need to cast in thin fiberglass in order to save space and see what happens.
Rubber fits a bit more than 24 actually.

EagleEye

This looks great! :) Probably the best I've seen. And I'm interested. But my issue is similar and reverse. I have a small head so I'm worried about how small this would fit and still look right and not have the issue that's referred on this forum I think as "bobblehead". Measuring my head, I'm 21" maybe just a slight bigger. Any idea on the range? I see 23.5-24" is the largest. How about smallest?

starlordquill

Will the rubber one look to big on a 23.5" head? And can you use normal spray paint on it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk