Static Shock starring....

peter-griffin-gif-29.gif

No, because "racism."

You'd have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton all over the studios so fast you head would literally do a 36,000 degree spin.

There'd probably be riots over it too. Actually to be fair there should be riots over will smith's kid even being allowed in a movie in the first place. How did a man with a high iq like him have some of the dumbest kids in history? I saw and interview and those two make honeybooboo look like Hawking.

There'd probably be riots over it too. Actually to be fair there should be riots over will smith's kid even being allowed in a movie in the first place. How did a man with a high iq like him have some of the dumbest kids in history? I saw and interview and those two make honeybooboo look like Hawking.

Homeschooling using Scientology approved coursework.

'Nuff said.

Just to be a dick, should they do this with a white actor? I mean that seems to be the PC thing to do.

No, casting non white actors for white characters is 'brave and daring' and fair, while casting white actors for non white characters is 'white washing'

Seriously though, that little **** couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag. He's pathetic. He's more nutty than squirrel ****. He's done nothing but ruin any movie he's been in. My guess is Wil Smith had his son given the role in the negotiations for his appearing in Suicide Squad.

Yeah, I'll believe that when there is an official announcement, just because one actor said it doesn't mean it's true ! (Yes I might be in denial :p)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back