Starting Work On A 1:1 A A - 12 (Predator's - Royce's Main Weapon) Tomorrow.

ONEYE

Sr Member
From Predator's, a 1:1 replica of Royce's AA-12. I start work on it tomorrow. Ingredients for the build are: Dupli-Color black sandable primer and black trim (satin) 1 spray can of each, Krylon Dull Aluminum 1 spray can. Super glue (Gorilla), possibly some accelerator. (I'm not very patient.) The cammo pattern is actually printed on vinyl adhesive. I've also got the sling, light/foregrip, the butt stock attachment for the sling. It will be accurate (except the real light/foregrip is from Surefire and I'm not paying more for that that than the entire prop/replica) and even better then what was used on screen. More pictures when it is completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This i wantto see, the aa12 caught my attention since mw2 then on the expendables then on predators, powerful shotgun :)

Oh yeah, AA-12 fever!

http://www.undeadreport.com/2007/12/aa-12-shotgun-anti-zombie-weapon-of-choice/

"... special rounds have been developed for the AA-12. In addition to standard shot, there also exist door breaching rounds, slugs, and devastating grenade rounds called the FRAG-12. The FRAG-12 comes in at least three flavors: High Explosive, Fragmentation and Armor Piercing. The grenade is a fin-stabilized warhead that can launch up to 175 meters, and produces a blast radius of 9 feet..."

Wasn't able to start work on it today. I needed a conference with the kit creator to discuss tools/techniques for application of the cammo vinyl. That part of the build will take the most time/patience.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back