Starting Work On A 1:1 A A - 12 (Predator's - Royce's Main Weapon) Tomorrow.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ONEYE

Sr Member
From Predator's, a 1:1 replica of Royce's AA-12. I start work on it tomorrow. Ingredients for the build are: Dupli-Color black sandable primer and black trim (satin) 1 spray can of each, Krylon Dull Aluminum 1 spray can. Super glue (Gorilla), possibly some accelerator. (I'm not very patient.) The cammo pattern is actually printed on vinyl adhesive. I've also got the sling, light/foregrip, the butt stock attachment for the sling. It will be accurate (except the real light/foregrip is from Surefire and I'm not paying more for that that than the entire prop/replica) and even better then what was used on screen. More pictures when it is completed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

made007

Sr Member
This i wantto see, the aa12 caught my attention since mw2 then on the expendables then on predators, powerful shotgun :)

ONEYE

Sr Member
Oh yeah, AA-12 fever!

http://www.undeadreport.com/2007/12/aa-12-shotgun-anti-zombie-weapon-of-choice/

"... special rounds have been developed for the AA-12. In addition to standard shot, there also exist door breaching rounds, slugs, and devastating grenade rounds called the FRAG-12. The FRAG-12 comes in at least three flavors: High Explosive, Fragmentation and Armor Piercing. The grenade is a fin-stabilized warhead that can launch up to 175 meters, and produces a blast radius of 9 feet..."

ONEYE

Sr Member
Wasn't able to start work on it today. I needed a conference with the kit creator to discuss tools/techniques for application of the cammo vinyl. That part of the build will take the most time/patience.