starting my project

Jedi2010

hello to all fellow hunters ive given my self till next november to make a full size elder predator costume as i go the the NEC every year but now its time for me to go on a hunt now ive done some reldereserch and im going to start with the head but im looking for the right mask for an elder so if anyone has any pics or help on what an elder head would look like as i want my project to be perfect in every way with help from fellow hunters

hey

first welcome to the lair, the first thing is to introduce yourself in the introduce yourself Thread and read the rules, Also look around the lair, we have a tutorial section and Pictures section, which have everything you need to know about creating your own predator

Xander

hey

first welcome to the lair, the first thing is to introduce yourself in the introduce yourself Thread and read the rules, Also look around the lair, we have a tutorial section and Pictures section, which have everything you need to know about creating your own predator

Xander

thanks xander

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back