Starship Troopers - M3 Tactical Helmet Replica

Wow, the 3D model is looking great!

Is also be interested if you decide to make it available for a reasonable fee. This is the reason I bought my giant 3D printer

Time flies! We received our helmet print and have begun working out the print lines after a quick layer of guide coat!

Starship Troopers - M-3 Tactical Helmet 3D Print Cleanup 1.jpg

Starship Troopers - M-3 Tactical Helmet 3D Print Cleanup 2.jpg

In between our larger projects, we are hammering out small items for the Starship Troopers fan community. Here is one that is nearing completion; the M-3 helmet visor as worn by the Whiskey Outpost tower gunners. It is our understanding that these visors were originally intended for all of the troopers, but due to the visors getting dirty and scratched easily they were removed except for the tower gunners. Many of the screen used helmets still have the visors mounts inside them. We have created these mounts and visor based on tracings from one of the original tower gunner visors.

Whiskey Outpost Tower Gunner.jpg

Any updates on this project? I am very interested in seeing this molded up and cast. Definitely a helmet I'd love to build up and display on my shelve... and wear to go out and get the mail occassionally.

Did you ever get around to producing casts of these?

Sadly, we have not. COVID came along and dramatically impacted our partners in China. They have yet to fully recover from the impact. The project is, regrettably, on hold with no end-date in sight.

Thanks for asking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back