Deprecated Starlord bag....

Update time:

got caught up with work. doing a bunch of interviews. were moving to a bigger location in october. so were trying to get ahead. I'll have hero's shipped this upcoming week. and i do believe i still need agent jens address.......i'll do an update teusday wednsday-ish.....

M.D.Montoya

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, I am still with you guys. I have dropped Matt a few emails over the last 2 weeks with no reply back yet. agentjencosplay I did send him you address too....so I'm hoping he confirms that he got it and has either already sent you bag or in the process. I'm doing what I can from email... but that is limited. I'll keep trying.

Here you go folks, the long awaited update:

Sorry for the late email. Been working 6 days a wk again since the first of July. We were closed on the 3rd and 4th of July but i only got the 4th off. Been going back and forth between sites so we can try to open by the end of August. Gotta finish my kitchen layout and sushi sketches, so when they finish the floor we can get setup proper. Not really a lot of time to work on bags. Did get all the buckles done/etched/sealed and the all the 1" straps cut and stained. Haven't had time to put together heros and jens. They are all done except for assembly. One more order of bag leather and couple of hardware left. Down to the final four not including heros and jens. Plus the monster is at that age where i can't leave him alone for more than 10 minutes. He's climbing on counters overflowing sinks and figured out how to turn on the hose. He also locks me in rooms and out of the house when he's doing something bad. Ill get those pics to you monday. I'm stuck at work all day 2marra. Then i'll be out of town the 11th-14th. My only vacation this year to take monster to see other grandpa in chicago. After that i'll have mornings again to work on bags since school will have already started. I'm trying but this stupid job is taking up most of my time.

M.D.Montoya

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back