Starkiller Costumes Thread

nice job everyone. here are my Starkiller costumes I made. sadly I was forced to sell them last year.

4598671658_d2997fd824_b.jpg

thats the best training gear i have seen so far. I hope mine will look as good.

I am currently waiting for a friend that is making me the starkiller costume from the second game, the one with red and no sleeves. The advances are looking more than great. As soon as it is finish i'll be posting some pics.

ooooh, good thread!! I´ve made some Starkiller suits, myself!

First this one -

RPF%25202.jpg

Yes, I know he´s wearing black pants, the thing is that some minutes before putting the suit on, he slipped and his previously light beige ones were covered in mud, and therefore he had to change quickly..... (sorry about that, folks)

And then I made a SECOND one....

.... which I don´t have a picture now. I´ll edit this thread later....

And then a third one... different model -

DSC00878.JPG

DSC00872.JPG

And now I have to get more pictures of this one....

:) and that´s it :)

ooooh, good thread!! I´ve made some Starkiller suits, myself!

First this one -

RPF%25202.jpg

Yes, I know he´s wearing black pants, the thing is that some minutes before putting the suit on, he slipped and his previously light beige ones were covered in mud, and therefore he had to change quickly..... (sorry about that, folks)

And then I made a SECOND one....

.... which I don´t have a picture now. I´ll edit this thread later....

And then a third one... different model -

DSC00878.JPG

DSC00872.JPG

And now I have to get more pictures of this one....

:) and that´s it :)

Hermes, love that Jedi Adventure Robe! Any tips on how to make my own? How did you make the hood?

Sure thing! Ask away and I´ll gladly respond, Hirogen! As for the hood, I did make it, yes, and I found out that in order for it to look correctly the way the game does, it shouldn´t be attached to the upper vest (of the same color). Instead, I attached it directly to the lower vest, the khaki one. It didn´t make the suit easy to get in, BUT it looks correct and doesn´t ever leave the place where it was intended to be :)

Everyone's work looks amazing! I'm going to attempt the Starkiller Training Gear outfit and was wondering if anyone had the pepakura file for the shoulder armor. Looks like PepMaster linked it a while ago, but its through megaupload so the link is dead. Anyone have the file? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Wow this thread is just what I needed!!! I'm a massive Starkiller fan and I am 3 days from finishing my Force Unleashed 2 Arena Combat Costume!!!!! I can't wait to post my pics on here and shaw everyone what I've been working on for like 4 months!!!!!!! Hope you all love it!!!!!

I know I'm way late to this party, but here's some pics of my son's Lord Starkiller costume I've been working on for the last couple of years on and off. I'm still making improvements to it even now, in the hopes that my son can get it 501st approved when he turns 18 next February! He's currently a member of the Galactic Academy. Enjoy the pics!:cool

heplm me pliss my head is 60 cm circunfernce and i dont know the escale for my head pliss give me the magic number

- - - Updated - - -

my e-email is daniel_321081@hotmail.com

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back