Starkiller Costumes Thread

That's Komorri Vosa, from the Bounty Hunter game from like 2002. kind of an interesting character. She's one of Dooku's Sith acolytes or something like that.

Fairly well done costume, too. That game kinda sucked, though. Too difficult; I hated the jungle level.

Fairly well done costume, too. That game kinda sucked, though. Too difficult; I hated the jungle level.

It had it's bad parts, but it actually makes my list of top 5 Star Wars games. Brilliant writing, good level design, revolutionary gameplay for it's era, and the cutscenes were among Lucasart's best.

It was better than TFUII at any rate :sick

never tried bounty hunter,
i like the costume, and the girl.
the most enjoyable game i played with the starwars tag was republic commando, that great FPS game where all the clones had great personalities, and the wookies were freaking HUGE.

i wish they would make a sequel to that game... :/

I wanted to do a custom Mando costume too, but could never get to the armor and helmet.

Great costumes dark, your friends is one of my favorites

nice job everyone. here are my Starkiller costumes I made. sadly I was forced to sell them last year.
4399313181_05a15396ee_b.jpg

4598671658_d2997fd824_b.jpg

Wow, amazing work :thumbsup

It's so amazing, makes me wish I could afford one even more instead of modding this stupid build your own saber kit I'm STILL working on -.-,

Hey all!

I am going to be doing a Starkiller Training costume and i was wondering what people did for the right arm module that he has...i have a bunch of reference pics but i am still baffled as how to make it. Any ideas?

My husband used a Fett gauntlet that he modified heavily. Its easier to find them on The Dented Helmet if you're looking to buy one. He also printed the viewer screen on some sort over head projector plastic paper that you can buy at Staples...then he did LEDs behind it to create the lightsource.

There's some progress pics in here: Starkiller - Felucia Jungle Gear - a set on Flickr

DZ6489, you have taken the Raxus Prime outfit to a level of perfection I had not thought possible.

That simply blew my mind.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back