Stark Industries Badge???

Xtacsoulja

I already have the Stark Industries Visitor Badge......... wanted to know if anyone has a file for the Press and Security Badges....... Thanks

I am confused, If you already have the visitors badge file why not just alter that to match the other two?

I am confused, If you already have the visitors badge file why not just alter that to match the other two?
Well not to sound like a smart ass, but if I had that ability I would have..... I just was wondering if anyone had the file or new where to get it........... but here is the visitor pass

Hey DB excellent work (as usual) on the cards, I had a go myself a while back but the background gave me a mare.
Found the font on the originals is Magda Clean Bold if you wanted to increase their accuracy.

Hey DB excellent work (as usual) on the cards, I had a go myself a while back but the background gave me a mare.
Found the font on the originals is Magda Clean Bold if you wanted to increase their accuracy.

I love that Magna Font - I've used it a few times recently on other ID Cards too :)

Back