Stark Industries Badge???

Xtacsoulja

I already have the Stark Industries Visitor Badge......... wanted to know if anyone has a file for the Press and Security Badges....... Thanks

I am confused, If you already have the visitors badge file why not just alter that to match the other two?
Well not to sound like a smart ass, but if I had that ability I would have..... I just was wondering if anyone had the file or new where to get it........... but here is the visitor pass

Hey DB excellent work (as usual) on the cards, I had a go myself a while back but the background gave me a mare.
Found the font on the originals is Magda Clean Bold if you wanted to increase their accuracy.

Hey DB excellent work (as usual) on the cards, I had a go myself a while back but the background gave me a mare.
Found the font on the originals is Magda Clean Bold if you wanted to increase their accuracy.

I love that Magna Font - I've used it a few times recently on other ID Cards too :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back