Interest Stargate movie RA mask and spaceship panel base NOW LOWER PRICE!

andy19422

Sr Member
Is there any interest in these Ra masks? Ra is molded from an original foam latex production mask and the base is made from one of the production molds of one of the panels that covered Ra's Pyramid spaceship. The cost is between £150 and £190 depending on what combination you want. The mask on the gold painted base is cold cast Bronze with Patina waxes applied, the one on the copper painted base is also cold cast Bronze but painted to look like the screen used mask, and the one on the cold cast Aluminium base is painted Black then dry brushed Bronze and painted ( I prefer this one). The masks can be ordered either just laying on the base or on a pole or wall mounted on the base. The masks can also be made with Amber eyes and can be lit with a small LED strip or if the mask is table mounted a couple of Tea lights can be placed behind to make the eyes glow, this looks great as they flicker. The one I have on the wall just shines through the resin but I did make one with clear resin tinted amber which looks fantastic but unfortunately the clear resin I had was old and hasn't set properly:( Happy new year everyone:cheers

Last edited:
Re: Stargate movie RA mask and spaceship panel base

They all look good but my preference would be the copper base but as a wall mount.

I'd ben in for one, but it will have to be in Feb, if they are still offered. Nice work. :)

I've decided to drop the price to £150 for all options:) I'll be offering these for a while:thumbsup

Hi, I'm in the UK

Hi Andy,

i am interested in this version reflecting your new price version. Please send me a PM. I believe this is the one on the copper painted base, cold cast Bronze on a pole, and painted to look like the screen used mask. I would it to look like the screen version on film.

Btw, just curious if it is even possible to do the light up eyes on this stand version without losing the painted eye scheme (when it's off) that you have in the photo?

Please let me know. Best.

Last edited:
Hi Andy. Sorry for the necro bump.. but I tried to pm you regarding one of these casts... Your inbox is full. Can you send me a pm if you see this? Thanks

just for interest! here's mine!
92a8c3dd699609e380e98e20d541b32a.jpg
7ef4c2838f2e4f742fc92d1bdcf6427c.jpg

Nice mask Vandark! I don't suppose anyone has one floating around that they want to sell? Andy appears to be MIA.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back