Stargate Fonts, Sims, Misc prop info and photos. Please share any prop info as well

Trinium

This is the complete folder on my Dropbox of not only the Sims, but also Ancient fonts as well as pics and other info that may help in the building of props. I really hope others will add anything they have gathered, or links to builds. I want this to be a Repository of all things Stargate So that we can help the whole community build props of their own.

The Ancient Fonts are espically nice for cutting out Vinyl masks or stickers. You could also easily use a CNC to cut out an EXACT Replica of the Stargate Atlantis Staircase, OR laser etch them on different things. Also please know that the Ancient Lanugage and Numbers Matches up EXACTLY with the English Alphabet and Numbers (Except for Q I think) So you can have decorative ancient props that actually say things! In fact in Atlantis and Universe pretty much anywhere you see Ancient Writing, IT actually says something.

Click HERE For the Files!

Thank you to the person who originally shared these Sims, photos and fonts with the public. They are all Property of MGM of course, But someone was nice enough to introduce These into the world! (OF course they would probably get in trouble for doing so, so well probably never know who released them)

NOTE TO ADMIN, This Deprecates the Sims only post I made. So Feel Free to delete that thread.

Re: Stargate Fonts, Sims, Misc prop info and photos. Please share any prop info as we

I really like the animations on the big glass screen in the gatetoom (SGA) With all the Ancient letters, AND SGU like when rush was trying to take the ship and the cube rotates with apps being diverted. May I ask a favor of u? I Youhave 3 screens for a resolution 1080 x 1920 on each, But put together in an eyfinity group my resolution is 5760 x 1080 and NO screensaver fits that. And I need a screensaver made up of maybe 3 Sims to run as a screensaver that wide. As it is I only get a screensaver on the center screen!

Re: Stargate Fonts, Sims, Misc prop info and photos. Please share any prop info as we

Yea I had 3 screens for a while as well (they were VGA so I dont use them anymore). I found a software called display fusion that allows you to set different wallpapers for different screens but I haven't tried it yet. They have a free version but idk how much useless stuff and ads you get with that as well. I have never tried doing a 3 screen-screensaver before... I guess it could be done if you set a movie file with your resolution as a base for 3 animations running next to each other. I am not a video editing expert though... :/

Well there 3 Seperate screens (25" HP) and if I turn off Eyfinity I just select a group of backgrounds, hit random and a different one shows on each monitor. But I have no experience working with creating video files.

Does anyone still have the link that works or maybe the files which I can download ? I love SGA and have built a door controller and I’m currently in the middle of tying to find the perfect paint scheme for a chicklet light.
Thank you in advance

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back