Stargate Bast and Jaffa?

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
So my wife and I finally got hooked on SG1 a few months ago, and the other night, my wife has the idea of doing a Stargate-style take on Bast, the cat goddess. I take the idea a step further with the idea of dressing a couple of our hotter lady friends up as scantily clad, cat themed Jaffa with Anubis styled helmets w/ cat heads instead of the jackals to follow her around as bodyguards.

Today I found out that they've already had Bast in a couple season 5 eps, but I can't find any pics of her.

Can anyone w/ the DVDs do me some vidcaps? Does she have any kind of thrilling headgear?

Thanks.

-Sarge

<div class='quotetop'>(SgtFang @ Jun 2 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1255175[/snapback]</div>
So my wife and I finally got hooked on SG1 a few months ago, and the other night, my wife has the idea of doing a Stargate-style take on Bast, the cat goddess. I take the idea a step further with the idea of dressing a couple of our hotter lady friends up as scantily clad, cat themed Jaffa with Anubis styled helmets w/ cat heads instead of the jackals to follow her around as bodyguards.

Today I found out that they've already had Bast in a couple season 5 eps, but I can't find any pics of her.

Can anyone w/ the DVDs do me some vidcaps? Does she have any kind of thrilling headgear?

Thanks.

-Sarge
[/b]

Season 5: episodes "summit" and "last stand" I believe.

Bastet card
Bast & servant
You can see one of her servants behind her.

I think that would be an awesome Idea... Make the helmets in the style of the Anubis from the Movie and it would be fantastic.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back