Limited Run Stargate™ Anubis Helmet

Chronicle

Official Licensee
Chronicle Collectibles is a licensee of the 1994 Stargate™ movie. This Anubis is molded from the screen-used helmet and is a true 1:1 scale model. The eyes have been wired to light up and the head of the helmet is pre-posed. This work of art is meant as a display piece and cannot be worn. This is the first of three in the Stargate™ helmet series, followed by Horus and Ra. We have thoroughly enjoyed making this piece and look forward to sharing it with you. We are only selling 200 of these products; 100 in the US and 100 to our international distributors, so reserve yours soon.

Product Details:
Dimensions:
Helmet: 48” tall x 20” wide x 30” deep
Base: (Subject to change)
Pyramid base is 12” x 12” x 12”
Outer base: 18” x 18” x 18”
Price: $1300 + shipping

We will be opening of pre-orders for this product tomorrow, February 10th, 2015 at 6:00pm Central time through our website:
http://www.chroniclecollectibles.com

We would also love your feedback! Tell us what you love, hate or want to see different! Also, follow us on social media to find out more about our products and see the exciting things we have coming up!
https://www.facebook.com/chroniclecollectibles?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
https://twitter.com/ChronicleLLC
http://instagram.com/chroniclecollectibles/

If you have any questions, PM me or reach me at agarrett@chroniclecollectibles.com. Thanks!

Attachments

• Anubis close up.jpg
    Anubis close up.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 566
  • Anubis full size back .jpg
    Anubis full size back .jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 627
  • Anubis base close up.jpg
    Anubis base close up.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Anubis purple back.jpg
    Anubis purple back.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Anubis side purple.jpg
    Anubis side purple.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 275
  • eye of anubis with logo.jpg
    eye of anubis with logo.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 279
  • anubisdisplay1.jpg
    anubisdisplay1.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 480
  • anubisdisplay1f.jpg
    anubisdisplay1f.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 436
  • anubisdisplay1d.jpg
    anubisdisplay1d.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 386
  • anubisdisplay1a.jpg
    anubisdisplay1a.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 698
What materials is he made of? Is the collar flexible?

I already have Anubis (wearable), but want to get a Horus to pair up with him (non-wearable fine).

So I'll be looking for your release of him!

DSCF0373.JPG

This piece is made from resin, fiberglass and metal, and the collar is not flexible. The helmet stands as a display piece, so it's incredibly sturdy.

We should be starting the next helmet in the next few months. We are thinking it will be Horus, but I'll be sure to post when we reach a final decision.

Thank you so much!

Just to confirm, is it hollow on the inside so it can be mounted on a mannequin (with proper padding of course)?

I ordered mine... but I also want all three of the series. I would be beyond disappointed if you guys don't do all three. The display I have in mind will be using all three helmets. I can hardly wait to get this. I have wanted these for a very long time and never thought I would ever get a chance to own one... let alone all three in a set... very excited.

Beautiful work. A true masterpiece.

However, 1994 Stargate movie items are not much of a draw for me. I'm interested in the SG(x) series, but I can certainly appreciate the stunning detail and craftsmanship. I hope you guy continue producing SG items beyond the 3 helmets. There is a vacuum of licensed SG 'anything' out there, not to say the replicas from other amazingly talented folks are any less stunning. There is a demand and the masses need to be fed something. :D

On a side note, isn't it about time for a SG reboot? And not a JJ reboot...

Thank you all for the great feedback!!

kwalsh0000 - it is not hollow...it has a flat piece in the bottom that connects to the base pipe. 20150211_114622.jpg

dirtyharriet - We are doing all three! We haven't decided which one to do next, but we're leaning toward Ra. What do you think?

parker69 - We do have payment plans available on our website: a 3, 6 and 10 month. It will take about 120-150 days to get Anubis manufactured and shipped out, so you have some time to pay it off before Anubis is ready. http://www.chroniclecollectibles.com/stargate-anubis/

Robl - We have been looking into other pieces from Stargate like the staff weapon or Ra's pyramid ship. We really like to mold our pieces directly from the original screen-used props and costumes to ensure quality, detail and authenticity, so sometimes it takes a while to track the items down. We unfortunately don't have the license for the series, only the 1994 movie, so we have to stay limited to that...for now.

We have heard rumors of a Roland Emmerich-directed reboot :) I daresay we could have some fun with that!

Robl - We have been looking into other pieces from Stargate like the staff weapon or Ra's pyramid ship. We really like to mold our pieces directly from the original screen-used props and costumes to ensure quality, detail and authenticity, so sometimes it takes a while to track the items down. We unfortunately don't have the license for the series, only the 1994 movie, so we have to stay limited to that...for now.

We have heard rumors of a Roland Emmerich-directed reboot :) I daresay we could have some fun with that!

I completely understand about molding from the screen used or masters. That's really the only way to make it 100% screen accurate, if not better, especially given the extensive amount of detail in the items like helmets, ships, and props. I have one of each of the vintage licensed SG1 props (and the much coveted diorama) and the detailing is really amazing. WAY more to it than what you see on screen, but that naturally lends itself to look more realistic and not be a modified hairdryer ray gun.

I do look forward to seeing your other finds when you get them. While I'm not a costume person, I can appreciate quality when I see it, and you have it.

As for the reboot, I heard those rumors about a year ago, but have yet to see it gain any traction. Perhaps you have insider info...I hope. I'm a bit disappointed it is supposed to follow the 1994 movie storyline rather than the 354 combined TV episodes and 2 follow up movie cannon, but some Stargate is better than no Stargate. :D Never know. The TV fan base could all be pleasantly surprised. Again, please please PLEASE no JJ style reboot. I can't handle another alternate timeline totally non-cannon approach. First Star Trek, now Star Wars (maybe). Will he go for the trifecta?

Did we veer too off topic here? :lol

Bra'zat - Thank you for answering the above question! I was in meetings all day so I hadn't made it on the RPF today. I appreciate the quick response to get the information out there!! :)

TheWhatWhatNow - It is a bummer, but I have seen some really beautiful Serpent helmets on some of the other threads in this forum and GateWorld! There are some talented artists out there!

We really appreciate everyone's feedback! It is really helping us decide which direction to take the Stargate Collectibles and how to provide products that everyone wants to see!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back