Limited Run Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Solo gold plated cast metal dice

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi - cast metal Dice - spoilers I guess? not really

Interested in getting the finished version of these.

I'm in. Let me know what info you need from me and how I can stay "in the loop". Thanks

Definitely interested in a set, the stainless will give it an awesome weight and feel.

Looks like this Interest thread is a hit. :thumbsup

Looks like this Interest thread is a hit. :thumbsup
Yes. I'm getting things set up on my end and will post the next steps shortly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What do you think your accuracy rate is on this project? Meaning... Do you have enough information on the symbols, which sides those symbols belong, and the direct the symbols go?

I think I'm 96%.

I don't think the film shows enough detail to be 100% sure of the rotations if all the items. It shows enough for the placement, and enough for most of the relative orientations. Like I know the one that has a triangle and an arrow points the same way as the stretched diamond one ad at the small side of the line through the circle one. Things like that. So it's very close. I think if we get behind the scenes footage we might know a tad more about rotation of others but I can't say for sure.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I think the chain used was closer to a round link chain, kind of like the One Ring chain.

I think the chain used was closer to a round link chain, kind of like the One Ring chain.

Yes, this is the only gold chain the local shop had, and I was super disappointed I had to pay for it since I knew how wrong it was. The length is pretty good though.

First post updated with ordering info:

I've got to tell you, I hung my prototype set on the car rear-view mirror last night and all evening and day today it was a blast glancing over at them swinging.

These are available now for pre-order, will ship late January. They'll be shiny gold plated metal and hung from a bail, attached to each other on a ~10" chain. USA shipping is $5 per order, $15 outside the US. You can order by GOODS AND SERVICES ONLY on PayPal at payments@custom3dstuff.com. Orders will be shipped out in order of payment received. During the pre-order period on the RPF, the price for two dice on chain are $45.77 (helps with order tracking) which should last for about 4-5 weeks. Please pay as friends and family and not as private party/gift so that your shipping address comes along to me, making it easier on my end. if you want two sets, that'll be $91.54 plus $5 shipping US,3 for $137.31. etc. You're welcome to wait until they arrive to pay but it'll be a few bucks more then, and I'll be shipping all pre-orders out first, and this is a limited run, so when I run out, there'll be a wait until the next batch, if needed.

Thanks,

-zenix

Last edited:

How long to be have before pre order is over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back