Star Wars scenes at Madame Tussauds London in May 2015

Will be interesting to see how all this turns out - pro artists and sculptors , etc-etc. Will they go for maximum accuracy or....

Last edited:
I'm curious to see how their MF compares to Sofaking's....unless...

I just hope it's not a couple of deckchairs in front of a large 70's Grundig telly with a student rewinding the 'punch it' scene on VHS over and over whilst another two students take it in turns to ram the deckchairs into the screen for added effect. This was fine in the early 80's of course.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how all this turns out - pro artists and sculptors , etc-etc. Will they go for maximum accuracy or....

I think they are going for maximum accuracy... One member here already helped advise them on Vader just from scoping so pre-opening photos that were posted to fb (I think). He contacted them about the mistake and they immediately corrected the error on the figure. Idk, but sounds like they really want to get this right:)

The sculpts are great, just looking at the promo vids now. I'll be offering my services as a qualified tape-op (mature student of course, lol).

Yeah that looks really good! I hope they are still there next summer, we are going to London for the Star Wars Celebration Europe III and would love to see these while there. Thanks for the link.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back