Limited Run Star Wars - Republic Credits * 2nd Run Open! New colors available! *

Got my BLUE/YELLOW sets today! Awesome, amazingly cool they add so much to my Sabacc display. Thanks for doing this run Muddler.

I would be in for a future run of other colours (red/green/orange) or other Sabacc credits/chips etc.

~GV~

Got my BLUE/YELLOW sets today! Awesome, amazingly cool they add so much to my Sabacc display. Thanks for doing this run Muddler.

I would be in for a future run of other colours (red/green/orange) or other Sabacc credits/chips etc.

~GV~
Thanks for the nice feedback! I'm really glad to hear that you like the credits! ;)

If you'd like to follow my work on the other Sabacc chips from the Solo movie, you can check my thread here:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=291626

Was able to swing by the post office today and pick them up. They look fantastic.

image1 (1).jpeg

Hi Muddler! I just received my credits and I know you've heard this a thousand times before but THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for doing these! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Muddler! I just received my credits and I know you've heard this a thousand times before but THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for doing these! :D

There are things you can't hear often enough...:lol
But honestly: It's just really cool to work with you guys and get the chance for doing all this crazy stuff!

Payment set for one blue and one yellow set.

Sent payment for one yellow set - thanks!

Great! Run list updated! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the next color? :ninja

You guys are just great! :lol

I'm not sure if I'll be able to offer a third color anytime soon.
Right now I'm really into recreating the coinage from SOLO, but I'm kinda stuck a bit at the moment...

IF I ever gonna do a third color it'll most likely be orange with gold printing, but don't pin me down on that one...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back