STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

LOL!!!!!!

Attachments

• DXJ8oMMVAAEdeJ2.jpg-large.jpg
    DXJ8oMMVAAEdeJ2.jpg-large.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 84
http://www.jedinews.co.uk/film-music-tv/articles/images-preview-clip-star-wars-rebels-series-finale/

Images & Preview Clip From ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Series Finale

Dianna BatesFebruary 28, 2018, 6:34 PM, GMT

Earlier you saw the trailer released by Disney XD that previewed the final episodes for Star Wars Rebels and now Lucasfilm has sent along official images and another preview video from the 90-minute March 5 finale. The action comes to a head Monday night on Disney XD beginning at 8:30pm ET here in the US.

The thrilling and inspiring galactic adventures of the Ghost crew will conclude MONDAY, MARCH 5 (8:30 p.m. ET/PT) on Disney XD in an exciting 90-minute grand finale of the critically-acclaimed animated series “Star Wars Rebels.”

They just did time travel in star wars !!!!!!!!!!

Woop Wooop !!!
Yeah, wonderful, they turned the Jedi Temple into a TARDIS and turned the Jedi into Timelords. Time to celebrate. :rolleyes

Or, at least, that's how I felt through most of "A World Between Worlds". But there was something about the way they handled Ezra's ultimate realization that he couldn't save Kanan even with the resources of this Jedi Temple--that the consequences of doing so would be far worse for everyone than the loss of his Master would be for him--that had just the right tone without being overly melodramatic for a change. Overall, this show failed for me in a number of ways and I can't say I'm sorry to see it end. But when those rare moments come that they get it right, they really get it right and it almost makes it worth sitting through four seasons of tedium.

Yeah, wonderful, they turned the Jedi Temple into a TARDIS and turned the Jedi into Timelords. Time to celebrate. ...
...Overall, this show failed for me in a number of ways and I can't say I'm sorry to see it end....
But when those rare moments come that they get it right, they really get it right and it almost makes it worth sitting through four seasons of tedium.

Get outta here! FOR A KIDS SHOW Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy seeing Thrawn, Or Moff Tarkin, or Maul and Maul vs. Obi Wan, or Vader vs. Ahsoka. Also Zeb vs. Callais was good, Ezra & Kanan master-apprentice dynamic was good, including Ezra poking the darkside, Chopper is a hilarious ******.
Yes, time travel is a bit of a stretch, I’m generally not for it SW, but I think it was done in a way that can work. I really would’ve hated it if it were a Tech weapon or device built by anyone. And it’s not like all Jedi knew of it and how to use it, I think only but a few every hundreds of years and as great as Yoda could know.
Yes there’s some fillers here and there, and a couple went a little but overboard. But it’s not like it is a pain to watch.
And if it is, well, don’t watch it. Leave this post alone. Let the rest of us enjoy. “Shoo monster!!!, shoo!!!”

Time travel or whatever, that was one of the best episodes of rebels ever.

Personally, I liked the world between worlds, THAT was taking chances with something new to the universe, in contrast to deconstructing like TLJ. There's a mystique to it that is lacking in the Star Trek science/ethical approach. Hopefully that doesn't get abused.

In my opinion, for the moment, this is where the spirit of Star Wars resides.

Hopefully the last 90 minutes will follow suit.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I have no problem with this episode, wish there was more explaining to how he opened the door, instead of just touching it

Like he was “the key master” or something :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get outta here! FOR A KIDS SHOW Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy seeing Thrawn, Or Moff Tarkin, or Maul and Maul vs. Obi Wan, or Vader vs. Ahsoka. Also Zeb vs. Callais was good, Ezra & Kanan master-apprentice dynamic was good, including Ezra poking the darkside, Chopper is a hilarious ******.
Yes, time travel is a bit of a stretch, I’m generally not for it SW, but I think it was done in a way that can work. I really would’ve hated it if it were a Tech weapon or device built by anyone. And it’s not like all Jedi knew of it and how to use it, I think only but a few every hundreds of years and as great as Yoda could know.
Yes there’s some fillers here and there, and a couple went a little but overboard. But it’s not like it is a pain to watch.
And if it is, well, don’t watch it. Leave this post alone. Let the rest of us enjoy. “Shoo monster!!!, shoo!!!”
How nice of you to conveniently edit out the part of my post where I paid them a compliment for creating one of the best segments in the show's history. :D

To be honest, I've enjoyed more of the show than I've disliked, but I've been disappointed with most of the episodes in the last two seasons. As such, "A World Between Worlds" was the first episode in almost a year-and-a-half that made me actually look forward to seeing the next episode(s). I hope they're not going to "pull a Rogue One" and kill everyone off, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I have no problem with this episode, wish there was more
explaining to how he opened the door, instead of just touching it

Like he was “the key master” or something :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was wondering that, it seemed the Emperor needed him as well .

My thought was he was neither Jedi nor Sith as he trained with both but had not fully committed to one. much like Anakin who was also able to access the mortis triomagigy. the hate was still strong in both of them. Ezra because of Lothal being his home planet And Anakin cuz you know he likes slaughtering people and what not !

How nice of you to ...
You’re welcome. :lol
Sorry about that, I looked to me you were cringing more than anything.
To be honest, I've enjoyed more of the show than I've disliked...
Yeah, there are some pointless fillers, still funny tho’
"A World Between Worlds" was...
So cool!!! I agree :D
I hope they're not going to "pull a Rogue One"
what’s wrong with R1? I liked it “and so does Cassian”. :lol
Honestly I think were are going to loose 1 more character. And I bet it is Ezra since there cannot be too many jedi running around before ANH. But no, no R1. My guess is after freeing Lothal they’ll blend in the rebellion or go home.
We will see.

I hope they're not going to "pull a Rogue One" and kill everyone off, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Well, we know they're not, since Hera and Chopper are around as of Rogue One, and we know that Sabine and Hera are around later, thanks to Forces of Destiny (Hera is still alive post-RotJ).

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back