STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

My inner 8 year old thought the Empire had a lot of space to manage and went cheap on the standard TIEs (no shields, A/C, stereo, etc) and threw money at the Death Star which could efficiently clear a wide swath. Which might explain missing defenders in ANH.

Latest pair of eps were mostly enjoyable. Nice MacQuarrie floating city thingies. The jump to hyperspace through the docking bay was fun.

Notice the sound-alike Raiders music during the fistfight with the Trandoshan?

I can't remember if we've seen them before, but those little landing craft are neat, quite the kitbash look about them, with a couple of helicopter tail booms and other aircraft-looking parts.

Interesting environment of the crawler, with all the catwalks and smoke and such.

Nice voice by Seth Green; I didn't even recognize him, which is a first.

However, I am REALLY tired of the characters doing very stupid things. They should've stunned the captain of the crawler right away. So he'd never even know who was there (and be unable to identify them later). Much less have the chance to make noise during communications or escape.

The ANH "everything's fine, situation normal" comm humor homage was ok I guess, for a minute. It went on and on, and then later in the episode they do it AGAIN!

Latest pair of eps were mostly enjoyable. Nice MacQuarrie floating city thingies. The jump to hyperspace through the docking bay was fun.

I can't remember if we've seen them before, but those little landing craft are neat, quite the kitbash look about them, with a couple of helicopter tail booms and other aircraft-looking parts.

Interesting environment of the crawler, with all the catwalks and smoke and such.

Nice voice by Seth Green; I didn't even recognize him, which is a first.

However, I am REALLY tired of the characters doing very stupid things. They should've stunned the captain of the crawler right away. So he'd never even know who was there (and be unable to identify them later). Much less have the chance to make noise during communications or escape.

The ANH "everything's fine, situation normal" comm humor homage was ok I guess, for a minute. It went on and on, and then later in the episode they do it AGAIN!
Those landing craft, are you talking about those imperial gunships?

They are actually from the clone wars. I believe they were used by the coruscant police troopers. We saw them used in the hunt for Ashoka when she broke out of prison

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That character was named after the actor who played the German mechanic.

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 7.20.42 PM.png

Last edited:
Reminder: Tomorrow night is the mid season finale of Rebels. These will be the last new episodes until sometime in 2018.

and for @halliwax:

Reminder: Tomorrow night is the mid season finale of Rebels. These will be the last new episodes until sometime in 2018.

Just saying. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

and for @halliwax:

Just saying. ;)

Lol!!! Your too kind! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the new Darker minor character redesigns, but I feel like this show peaked with the Vader/Ashoka showdown. I’ve really like it, but this season feels like I’m watching the same episode over and over.

The finale is only 1 30 minute episode right? My DVR is only finding 1 half hour show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in the Mine Crawlers episode, why didn't they just cut through the door with a light saber?

They seem to have no problem slicing AT-AT foots in half like they are butter, but no one think to open the door with it?

The finale is only 1 30 minute episode right? My DVR is only finding 1 half hour show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep missing them because Disney XD is no listing them as new and I have it set only to record "First Run"

So in the Mine Crawlers episode, why didn't they just cut through the door with a light saber?

They seem to have no problem slicing AT-AT foots in half like they are butter, but no one think to open the door with it?

I keep missing them because Disney XD is no listing them as new and I have it set only to record "First Run"

U got xfinity? Because I️ haven’t watched the last few episodes. I️ have done the same thing, set record and I️ get 4 minutes into the show and it stops recording

My plan was to dvr and watch in a row. Now that’s not gonna happen lol

Idk what it is but I’m just not feeling this season so it’s not a big deal to me

U got xfinity? Because I️ haven’t watched the last few episodes. I️ have done the same thing, set record and I️ get 4 minutes into the show and it stops recording

My plan was to dvr and watch in a row. Now that’s not gonna happen lol

Idk what it is but I’m just not feeling this season so it’s not a big deal to me

If you have Xfinity, why not just watch them On Demand. All season 4 episodes are on there even tonight's.

I've not had any problem recording them on the DVR nor watching them on my Apple TV via the Disney XD app.

They mentioned that in a throwaway line. Something about the door being magnetically sealed/shielded, so the lightsaber couldn't get through.

If you have Xfinity, why not just watch them On Demand. All season 4 episodes are on there even tonight's.

I've not had any problem recording them on the DVR nor watching them on my Apple TV via the Disney XD app.

U know I️ try that all the time. Sometimes it will let me watch episodes and then other episodes it won’t. It’s sucks when I’m watching 1-2-3 and then go for 4 and it doesn’t work but yet 5 plays no problem. I️ don’t get it

I️ sometimes can watch the newest episodes at midnight. But that is hit or miss

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back