STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

ok im so obsessed with the finale i have watched it for the 4th time tonight. one thing i noticed for the first time, is when kanan gets his eyes damaged he's feeling around and finds his lightsaber. he then has 1 hand with he saber and the other feeling the mask, if you look his eyes are completely gone and all black!

i never noticed this?!?

anyone know if the recon is out? i must have missed it

How can blades made of laser or plasma or light do anything like that, even when spinning? It's not a physical object - it's light. The only physical part of the sabers are the handles. The helo-sabers are dumb as ****.

If light sabre blades did not act as physical objects, there would be no such thing as lightsabre fights, as the blades would pass through each other.

i had the day off today so i updated my cable box, i now have a DVR so i dont have to worry about missing a episode in S3!! yay!!

ME TOO!

sith-holocron_fa76c67c.jpeg

221-ep-gallery-31_2c8119f1.jpeg

221-ep-gallery-24_d3b0b399.jpeg

rumor is that is a crystal in the center. i wonder if there is, and since ezra saber has been destroyed and we didnt see him pick up the crystal... wonder if he will use this crystal (if there is one in the holorcron) to build a new saber

The only thing that I have about Ezra becoming a sith is that they have telegraphed it so much. I mean could they really have laid it out for us this much?

There was a sith holocron run on here in the past. I've seen one for sale on rebelscum for like $180.

Last edited:
The only thing that I have about Ezra becoming a sith is that they have telegraphed it so much. I mean could they really have laid it out for us this much?

maybe they think kids watching disney series need all the help they can get? ;o)

Question about that bird we keep seeing.

could that be Yoda?

Maybe yoda is using it as eyes and ears so he can get a 'birds' eye view of how ezra has taken his advice of going to malacore?

maybe they think kids watching disney series need all the help they can get? ;o)

Question about that bird we keep seeing.

could that be Yoda?

Maybe yoda is using it as eyes and ears so he can get a 'birds' eye view of how ezra has taken his advice of going to malacore?

There is defiantly something up with the bird. I do like the yoda theory

I have two thoughts after digesting all of Rebels to this point...

You know how Lucasfilm/the Story Group have said the old EU is pretty much to be considered "the stories people in the Star Wars universe tell about the characters and events". That there's probably a grain of truth to it, even if it's been embellished and misinterpreted and screwed up over the retellings... So I can't help but feel The Force Unleashed is a warped version people tell later of what's going on in Rebels. The blind Jedi gets misinterpreted as far older than he really is, the apprentice who wibbles between Dark and Light gets exaggerated into Starkiller, these are the guys who help get the actual Rebellion going, etc. "No, really! He pulled a whole star destroyer down to the ground and crashed it! My friend's cousin totally saw it!"

Thought number two has actually come and gone a few times since December. How many others think Ezra becomes Snoke? I'm still on the fence with that theory...

--Jonah

I can get behind that theory.

I think Ezra/Snoke might realise he is not as powerful as Vader or the Emperor, but has a vision of their death and knows he only has to sit quietly somewhere out of the way, and just wait them out.

I have no idea if the Ezra/Snoke theory is valid... but I do like it. I also think that the theory might explain the Knights of (W)Ren as well. Madalorian helmets have been spotted in the flashback scene of TFA. What if Ezra named them out of respect for a lost love/compatriot or that they were initially started by Sabine even if meant for something else?

The truth is that this whole Ezra thing has me on pins and needles. I have no idea what will happen to him. Will he fall to the dark side? Will he resist? Something else entirely? I don't know because it could go either way. It's quite exhilarating.

I'm thinking he starts the journey down the dark path, because, to win over your enemy you first have to know your enemy, but may endanger everyone else in the process and he eventually realizes what it is doing to him, tries to stop it and learns that he can't, so he will find a way to stop himself.

He and Kanan and Ahsoka are characters that needs to be gone by the time of RotJ if not before.

He and Kanan and Ahsoka are characters that needs to be gone by the time of RotJ if not before.

why?

Asokha never reached jedi potential by quitting. Kanan represses his energy whenever possible..

there are force gifted people around by the time luke makes the scene. Luke just happened to be the last one fully trained by yoda.
hence, last jedi? At least that's my point of view ;o)

+1 to NeilT

Not sure how off topic this in but what are there huge differences between the Rebels stormtrooper helmet and a TK helmet?

Yoda still acknowledges Ahsoka as a Force user and former Jedi. Kanan and Ezra are definitely seen as Jedi by Yoda. You can't have Yoda tell Luke he's the only one, if there are others. Even if they are not Jedi. Those people were close to Yoda... he would tell Luke to seek them out, not tell him he's the last. Luke was the last hope... even if Yoda still considers Leia to be another possible hope. He doesn't consider either Ahsoka, Kanan nor Ezra as a hope to stop the Empire... and only considering Luke and Leia because they are Anakin's kids to succeed seems like such a cop-out, when others had trained for much longer and would at that time be more of a threat to the Empire than Luke - which to me means they are dead at the time Yoda starts training Luke. Their hope was extinguished. And with the Empire hunting down Force sensitive kids and Force users to either have them join the Empire or die... it would just seem illogical that three such prominent Force users were around during the OT.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back