STAR WARS Identities Exhibition : Request list

Bigturc

Sr Member
http://www.starwarsidentities.com/

This is a thread for Identities picture requests. Post here, and hopefully, RPFers that go there can answer back with pictures!! Make it work guys!!

If anybody that visits, with a good cam, wants to help, feel free of course!

Cheers

Last edited:
Alright, almost forgot to say, anything that is not already in the pics is not in the expo. So only if you want specifics of the current subjects.

Steveo, sorry bud, but unfortunately, no Boushh or Biker Scout there!

Great idea! Thanks for doing this.
  1. Chewbacca's backside, especially his torso and the back of his head
  2. Mug shots of Chewbacca, i.e. profile and straight on shots
  3. Mug shots of his feet
  4. Mug shots of Kit fisto
  5. Photos of Kit's boots, hands, and belt
  6. The back of Kit's head and any shots you can get of his head snakes (if possible, I know he is surrounded by other costumes so it might be hard to get)

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Great idea! Thanks for doing this.
  1. Chewbacca's backside, especially his torso and the back of his head
  2. Mug shots of Chewbacca, i.e. profile and straight on shots
  3. Mug shots of his feet
  4. Mug shots of Kit fisto
  5. Photos of Kit's boots, hands, and belt
  6. The back of Kit's head and any shots you can get of his head snakes (if possible, I know he is surrounded by other costumes so it might be hard to get)

Thanks again.

Chewie, Han, Leia and Lando are all in the same glass box in a corner so no reach from the sides, only face, or barely side shots are available!

Kit should be feasible .. PT was just not my interest! ;)

- Lots of good shots of the Vader helmet and chestbox.
- Lots of good shots of the 4 screen used x-wing helmets: wedge (emphasis on wedge), porkins, gold leader, and blast shield
- not the helmet on the luke mannequin and not the other one with the red rebel symbols.

As many angles as you can so that we can see all sides etc...

Last edited:
More pix of the snowspeeder and shuttle tydirrium please. Oh and the starboard inside wings of red 3 that have been closed for like for EVAR.

Many thanks mate.

Simon

Any shots of the Blast Shield helmet from the other side. Especially the symbols would be great.

Any and all shots of the Luke Return of the Jedi Costume. Pants details, Tunic, vest, Tabards, Leather pouch.

Thanks so much! I wish something this awesome would come to my town!

great pictures EV9d9 and 8d8...great work big

James

all angles of these 2 and bug droid.

after looking at your higher rez pic of 8d8's mouth i'm not convinced it is a track link after all :(

i think the detail part on top of 9d9's head might be missing but would like some pics of that area and rear if poss. oh and maybe under chin.

-z

Each angles possible of the stormtrooper helmets and close up of the decals if possible please.

Many thanks ^^

If you look at the pics already taken, that's all the subiects that are present right now! Sorry Jun, 2-1B is not at the expo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photos!

I wish the landspeeder was there or else I'd request some super closeup dash photos. But I'll third that request for photos of the Blast Shield helmet! :thumbsup

-Carson

Last edited:
VERY COOL! thank you so much. If you're going back, I'd love anything lightsaber related, original Trilogy. thank you!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back