Limited Run Star Wars First order Flame and Snow Trooper helmet kits

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Flame and Snow Trooper helmet kits *Collecting deposits on S

Very interested in a Snowie to the UK please

Basically, just take my money for this and some TFA TK armour :)

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Flame and Snow Trooper helmet kits *Collecting deposits on S

interested in both unfinished depending on cost. THX!

Can you let me know shipping costs to the UK please for a Flametrooper Lid - cant wait for the armour too !

Just st got mine back from GeneralFrosty!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I am interested in an unfinished Flametrooper helmet!

I want both brother, in kit form please,
Thanks these are sweet!!!!
AL

Really looking forward to mine hitting the UK shore's very soon

Two vey impressive Snowy lids landed in the UK today, fantastic service, fantastic shipping and more than fantastic quality and outstanding casting... I am one seriously happy chappy. Thanks to Ryan for being one of the good guys in this crazy hobby and i;ll be sure to post a finished pic asap.....cant bloody wait :)

Im interested in a snowtrooper helmet

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................might be able to aford a helmet

Just checking on any updates on these helmets,
Thanks Brother,
AL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back