Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper Pics

Can I get an Amen on that? Real-world humans in real-world costumes... We have returned to the beginning at last!

Well I'll give you a half an amen because you're not going to see massive battles of Stormtroopers unless they multiply them with a computer.

Has anyone updated any pep files with the footage from the trailer? I'd love to start on one but I like the wider front and most likely no mic tips from the trailer reveals.

Had a bit of a play in photoshop with the trailer (this would be better if someone had a 1080p screen grab)
Inverted and multiplied.

5l3jDDx.jpg

You can see some of the details we already know like the cheek pieces and the greebles on the dome, but it looks like the face ends with a cut curved up vs mic cluster or the curve down we have seen in some fan versions.

c3tTGOQ.jpg

Here are two screencaps of some backarmor details.

It even shows that the neckseal it not completely closed.

Trooper_helmet_EP7_Updated.jpg

Hey guys! My name is Juan Fernandez, the artist who did the interpretations of the new trooper helmets. Here is my revised version, based on what I've seen on the trailer. I know its missing a few details here and there ( as it was supposed to be a rough representation) but I think it might help with the overall shape of the helmet and the look they are going for. Hope it helps.

After watching the teaser a million times, I decided to do a little image study of my own, trying to capture the proportions of the helmet from the front view now that we've seen it. I also tried to add in finer details, some that I think we can see hints of in the new footage. It is drawn directly over a collage of the helmets seen in the teaser, scaled, rotated, and perspective corrected as well as I could. Here is what I came up with:

Ep7_trooper_study_zps099d5ddf.jpg

This feels a bit wider at the bottom than most interpretations I'm seeing so far, and I think it makes a big difference, and looks more similarly shaped to the original Stormtrooper.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back