Interest Star Wars EP7 First Order TIE PILOT helmet kits The force awakens

Will you be making these for a while or is this just temporary? I'm interested but I need to save up (unless you'd be interested in trading for a B-wing pilot helmet made from the RotJ movie cast or something).

I hope one of those is mine. :D

Reel

Yep :)

Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PMs replied

Will you be making these for a while or is this just temporary? I'm interested but I need to save up (unless you'd be interested in trading for a B-wing pilot helmet made from the RotJ movie cast or something).

Possibly send me a PM

Oh man I can't wait !!

:)

When do you think you will be collecting the remainder of payment on the first run?

Over the weekend for some of the first few

Please add me to the next run!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PM sent

They are Looking good. Any chance a finished helmet can be in my hands before April 16th? I know you said that late April / early May shouldn't be a problem. They moved the event up on me, so just hoping you can help a prime ape out.

Last edited:
Hey Ryan,
Can we know where you are at with this run? There's no list anywhere and no update status beside the fact that you have a master and 3 casts.

I'm sure everyone would be happy to know a little more about your progress? I know that I paid a deposit 5 months back and I just expect and ask for a little more information.

Thanks

Don't keep us in suspense. Share some pics.

Lol. I barely have it trimmed and the mold line sanded down.

0aade0110f70bd3143711d82b08abb13.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back