Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (First Finished Helmet P9!)

I'm almost done with the molds I still need to make the last pair of ankle plates and the rubber parts. So I guess I could be talked into it...

I would love to talk to you into it :p since I ordered my helmet from you I think it's only fair that I get my plates from you too, right?? (I just want to throw money at you is all)

So...your building molds for captain Phasma. Are they 501st approved? I want to join them and I want the costume I would use to join with would be captain Phasma. I'm curious (not ready to buy yet tho) how much would a un-painted, no lense and foam build cost? Just the shell

For those of you asking about the rest of the armor, it's still going to be a while before I'm ready to offer those. PM me for details in the meantime.

For those of you waiting on final invoices for finished helmets, I have a batch on the bench right now that I'm prepping. It will include all of the helmets needed to fill all of the current stack of outstanding orders. Thank you for being patient while I churn these out.

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

​Thanks for looking.

Soon...

The weather's been disagreeing with my painting plans, but I will have all of the finished helmet orders ready to ship in the coming week.

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

Next batch of finished helmets is waiting for the final clearcoat.

If anybody else wants to get in on this run, pleas post here and I'll PM you with Payment info.

Oh god oh god oh god!!! I am all aflutter with anticipation! I have never in my life wanted to receive a bill that means giving away a large sum of money all at once as much as i do right now!!!

I am so excited that even the capslock button can't convey it. XD

Got my helmet in the mail yesterday and OH MY GOD. It is stunning you guys. It's a solid piece of work with beautiful detailing. Having the lenses included was a huge bonus as well!

Got my helmet in the mail yesterday and OH MY GOD. It is stunning you guys. It's a solid piece of work with beautiful detailing. Having the lenses included was a huge bonus as well!

I'm glad you're happy with it. Make sure you post photos once you've got it all painted up.

On that note, last night I sent out invoices to everyone on my list that is waiting on a finished helmet right now. So check the inboxes of your Paypal email addresses. If you were thinking you were on the list and you haven't received an invoice, please shoot me a PM with your paypal address, the date you sent the deposit, and the transaction number. Paypal has reformatted their website and it's caused me a bit of confusion.

Now that I'm all caught up...

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

I'm glad you're happy with it. Make sure you post photos once you've got it all painted up.

On that note, last night I sent out invoices to everyone on my list that is waiting on a finished helmet right now. So check the inboxes of your Paypal email addresses. If you were thinking you were on the list and you haven't received an invoice, please shoot me a PM with your paypal address, the date you sent the deposit, and the transaction number. Paypal has reformatted their website and it's caused me a bit of confusion.

Now that I'm all caught up...

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

My payment for finished helmet has been sent.

Thanks

Just received my raw cast helmet and it's amazing! Never ordered a helmet from RPF before so I wasn't sure what to expect. This was worth every ******** penny! Thank you thank you thank you!

Very interested in a raw cast helmet kit, and possibly armor if you decide to sell. :)

PM Sent.

I have received the invoice and paid. This is very quick :) thanks...

Helmet shipped two days ago. You should have received a tracking number from Paypal. If there are any problems, please PM me.

Just received my raw cast helmet and it's amazing! Never ordered a helmet from RPF before so I wasn't sure what to expect. This was worth every ******** penny! Thank you thank you thank you!

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome. :) Be sure to post some pictures once you've got it all painted up.

I would love to get in on the helmet run if i can

PM Sent.

​If anyone else is interested in getting one of these, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Got my Helmet today and IT IS MAGNIFICENT!!! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be sending a message for info on the possible armor kit run!

Received my helmet yesterday. Super fast shipping. Here is a quick picture if it.
J4fgqOR.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back