STAR WARS chess pieces

Great question. I got in on Mr. Barlow's first piece and have been patiently awaiting for more news. I'm hoping the project is still a go. I remember there being a ton of interest in seeing the set of monsters made.

I'm very close to finishing #8 on the list. One more weekend and then I'll need someone to cast them off the original as I don't have the tools or the pressure pot.

It's progressed a lot since this old pic - I have the arms and legs done as well as well as a lot more detail.

I'll post updated pics this weekend when I get everything cleaned up. My skills aren't as great as Mr. Barlow's, but it's damned close to the original and in scale with his piece (thanks to Wampa for the many ref pics).

Hey,
Ive been busy with film work, hope to have the lil yellow dude done soon and make it available.
Glad to see the picts Rigormortis , great progress , we might all get this done ..lol

Has anyone painted up my first one yet ???

R

<div class='quotetop'>(MR BARLOW @ Jun 13 2006, 07:46 AM) [snapback]1260902[/snapback]</div>
Hey,
Ive been busy with film work, hope to have the lil yellow dude done soon and make it available.
Glad to see the picts Rigormortis , great progress , we might all get this done ..lol

R
[/b]
I would be intrested in the piece you did I am in the uk could ytou help tar.

Hello everyone.
I post at the other "chess" thread.
I' d like to participate in this project.
Which piece is still undone?
I can sculp the figurines but I dont want to make ane that is still in progress.
I only saw the #8 finished and #3 is in progress.
I only have the ref pics posted and tons of screen caps. If someone has other pics would be very usefull.
Excellent work Mr. Barlow.
I wil post here if you want the progress of my work.

Regards.

SouthReplicas

Great to see someone else come in to help out. It would be great to get this project back going, with some enthusiasm. Only Barlow's #8 is complete. The other two still seem to be in stages of completion. Not sure if someone was actually running down the order of completion.

<div class='quotetop'>(Southreplicas @ Jun 28 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1270316[/snapback]</div>
Hello everyone.
I post at the other "chess" thread.
I' d like to participate in this project.
Which piece is still undone?
I can sculp the figurines but I dont want to make ane that is still in progress.
I only saw the #8 finished and #3 is in progress.
I only have the ref pics posted and tons of screen caps. If someone has other pics would be very usefull.
Excellent work Mr. Barlow.
I wil post here if you want the progress of my work.

Regards.

SouthReplicas
[/b]

OK I willl start with # 1 (the bug) and # 5. Please if somene has already done them or they are in progress inform me as soon as possible.
If someody has aditional pics please let me know.

I will keep the proportion with the 5 1/2" # 8 already has.

I will post my WIP.
Let's be in touch.

Southreplicas

Its pretty strange. When this idea was being bantered around, there was a ton of interest. Mr. Barlow did the first and I never really heard that it sold well. I jumped on getting it and love mine. Still need to get it painted. But other pieces are pretty slow in coming.

Please. Don't let this project run out of steam... I'm in it for the whole run. Surely there are others that want to see the entire set of monsters come to fruition.

I am finishing Nº5 and starting Nº 1.
Who are doing the others? And the chess board?
New pics next week. (I promise)
Regards.

Southreplicas

:angel Perhaps your self, Mr Barlow , and rigormortis, should do them all your Pix look Mighty impressive... :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(MR BARLOW @ Jun 13 2006, 07:46 AM) [snapback]1260902[/snapback]</div>
Hey,

R
[/b]

anythinng new to show us ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back