Star Trek Voyager Compression Phaser Rifle

Tripper

Sr Member
Back in 2020 I got ahold of a compression phaser rifle casting taken off a screenused hero. Took 3 years but I finally found enough free time to get it done. I plan on wiring up the light eventually but I’m about to make a move so I just wanted it done for the most part. Same for the photos, these are some quick photos from my phone. Once I get the light wired up I’ll do a proper photo shoot. And of course at the bottom I’ve got a shot with the whole family of phaser rifles:

APC_0601 2.jpegAPC_0596.jpegAPC_0594.jpegAPC_0590.jpegAPC_0583.jpegAPC_0580.jpegAPC_0587 2.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

Attachments

• APC_0580 (1).jpeg
    APC_0580 (1).jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Was never a fan of the compression rifle, but I can certainly appreciate a good build! Nice work!

And lovely collection of phaser rifles!

Sean

The compression phaser and the ST II Phaser pistol look like they would go together. Had I the talent and money…I might like to try some Gold Key iterations.

One phaser “rifle” not yet done:

Thanks! The sling mounts are ball lock push button pins off Amazon. I had to sand the brass finish off
Does anyone know where I could buy the retractable strap for a First Contact rifle? Also regarding the Compression where/item# for a Compression Rifle with push button release mounts?

Does anyone know where I could buy the retractable strap for a First Contact rifle? Also regarding the Compression where/item# for a Compression Rifle with push button release mounts?
Originals used Superior #46-2050B replacement seatbelts modified to fit. BUT there are at least 2 diffenent 46-2050's. I got these 3 many years ago and 2 are incorrect and too big. It needs to be the long truck stlye to get the smaller reel from what i can tell.

DSCN0093.JPG

DSCN0094.JPG

DSCN0095.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back