Star Trek TOS Lirpa "hero" project update

Gabe,

Excellent work. The wooden version is a work of art. The metal version is also quite excellent and I might have to get one of those puppies. Although, I'm primarily a Bond fan, Star Trek TOS has also been a favorite of mine. So much so that I recently bought a working USS Enterprise wall com. Nevertheless, as a Bond fan I would love to get you to turn your prop making efforts toward turning out cool James Bond props. Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see this one completed.

GB

Originally posted by GBOOTHROYD@Jan 14 2006, 08:35 AM
Gabe,

Excellent work.  The wooden version is a work of art.  The metal version is also quite excellent and I might have to get one of those puppies.  Although, I'm primarily a Bond fan, Star Trek TOS has also been a favorite of mine.  So much so that I recently bought a working USS Enterprise wall com.  Nevertheless, as a Bond fan I would love to get you to turn your prop making efforts toward turning out cool James Bond props.  Anyway, keep up the good work.  I can't wait to see this one completed.

GB
[snapback]1158970[/snapback]​
Hmmm... Bond... Perhaps my next prop obsession? ;) What are your three wishes, oh, holder of the lamp?

Believe me, at this point I'm doing it all for YOU guys. After so much time working on this, I have to admit I'm a bit sick of looking at Lirpas. :p Perhaps my brain is oversaturated. Call it Lirpa Fatigue Syndrome :lol

This is a great time for all things Trek: MR is coming out with not one, but TWO versions of the TOS Enterprise 3-ft filming miniature (I am *SO* all over that.... :D ), Roddenberry.com keeps offering cool swag, and the fact that there are no more BAD Trek spinoff shows on the air is rekindling nostalgia for the TOS series. If my Lirpa project inspires more fans to ride that nostalgia wave, I've done my duty to help preserve the series. :)

- Gabe

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back